Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

FA Day 1 (officially starts @4pm)

8 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Someone posted in 2017 funchess only had 3 drops. He was sixth for the least drops. Also he had the highest contested catch rate. You can cherry pick all you want but my guess is hecis going to be very good.

In 2017, he was 10th in contested catch rate. I am not sure about this past season.

His 2018 season was bad...there is no need to cherry pick...because none of the stats are good...Ryan Grant was actually a better player last year.

Football Outsider

DYAR: 13 (#61...Grant was #62)

DVOA: -10.5% (#62...Grant was #59)

Next Gen Stats

Average YAC: 1.8 (second to last among WRs with at least 43 targets...Grant had a 2.8 average)

PlayerProfiler.com

Average YAC/target: 0.9 (#113...Grant was #105)

Average Cushion: 3.65 (#88...Grant was #35)

Average Separation: 1.14 (#91...Grant was #76)

Catchable Target Rate: 73.6% (#72..Grant was #8)

Let's just hope the Colts have some ideas about how to use him and that he can duplicate 2017.

2 hours ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Kelly, Ebron, Castonzo and Sheard are the only ones right now that need to be brought back

Honestly if we get a T this year or next castanzo may not be back kelly imo is the only one we must bring back the others it depends how they play 

3 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Honestly if we get a T this year or next castanzo may not be back kelly imo is the only one we must bring back the others it depends how they play 

That a joke? Did you see how bad the line was when Castanzo was out

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, RNGDShobby said:

Seems low given his perceived talent. Back to being a change of pace guy I guess.

Back with Shanahan. Thought he might not end up there because they have an interesting group of RBs already.

Would have loved that deal for the Colts.

3 minutes ago, CR91 said:

That a joke? Did you see how bad the line was when Castanzo was out

He is gonna be like 31. we need to start looking for a replacement LT weather you or any other fans think we shouldnt. If his play falls off we are screwed. If we sign a 31 year old LT to a huge contract I'll %

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

He is gonna be like 31. we need to start looking for a replacement LT weather you or any other fans think we shouldnt. If his play falls off we are screwed. If we sign a 31 year old LT to a huge contract I'll %

we still have a few years to look for a replacement. 

• Like 1

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

And you think hes gonna be the savior of our line still at 35 years old? 

For now yes. This is the first time in Luck's career he is getting the same 5 linemen to start the season and id rather not mess that up.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Crunked said:

I can't say there has been a splash player signed yet that I would have been happy with the salary they got if it would have been a Colts move.....so I'm good.....

Not exactly a splash but I would have been happy with the T Williams deal.

2 hours ago, PrincetonTiger said:
2 hours ago, krunk said:

No news on the Justin Houston front I guess?

Take what you will

There is a Twitter Report that he is signing with the Jets 

Chiefs switched to a 4 - 3 defense and released Houston and traded Dee Ford because of scheme fit.  And people want them in our 4 - 3?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have mixed feelings on Ajayi. Unless it’s a very cheap deal, I’d leave it be. RBs not named Peterson rarely come back as good as they were prior to their ACL tears.

2 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Chiefs switched to a 4 - 3 defense and released Houston and traded Dee Ford because of scheme fit.  And people want them in our 4 - 3?

My thoughts exactly...