Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bell to Jets

Just now, Blueblood23 said:

Gave up 14 million to get 35 million guaranteed with a higher New York tax rate.  Probably went to a worse team. Gave up a year of his career earnings potential.  Brilliant!

Or extended his career by taking time off. You don't have a crystal ball.

8 hours ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

As much as I respect Bell's skillset, I really wanna see what Mack can do next year. Heck, I wanna see what Hines and Wilkins can do.

I think we will see a lot more of Hines next season. He was already good but I think he will play more. I would like to see Hines and Mack on the field at the same time.

1 hour ago, Blueblood23 said:

Gave up 14 million to get 35 million guaranteed with a higher New York tax rate.  Probably went to a worse team. Gave up a year of his career earnings potential.  Brilliant!

Well we all know he's not the brightest person. If he was, he wouldn't have campaigned to come to the Colts for the last year. I mean didn't he know what Ballard and the Colts are all about? Lol

Just now, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Well we all know he's not the brightest person. If he was, he wouldn't have campaigned to come to the Colts for the last year. I mean didn't he know what Ballard and the Colts are all about? Lol

Campaigned? Liking a few post is hardly campaigning