Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

csmopar

Tampering Day 2

3 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Was that the Reggie gone wild game??

1 minute ago, tweezy32 said:

Shut up you baby,  it was obviously a joke. There were no reports or anything. A lot of bell reports were being posted in here so I was joking around and posted that in here. 

Easy there with the name calling, that's one thing the mod's don't usually put up with here...  

I get the joke, but on a day filled with conflicting reports, the "tampering period" message board equivalent to yelling "FIRE" in a crowded theatre, is a poor joke at best, and a lame attempt at a troll at the worst.... 

All apologies if I am so far below your superior form of comedy as to "not get it"  :thmup:

3 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

Shut up you baby,  it was obviously a joke. There were no reports or anything. A lot of bell reports were being posted in here so I was joking around and posted that in here. 

he was also joking 

Just now, Shafty138 said:

Easy there with the name calling, that's one thing the mod's don't usually put up with here...  

I get the joke, but on a day filled with conflicting reports, the "tampering period" message board equivalent to yelling "FIRE" in a crowded theatre, is a poor joke at best, and a lame attempt at a troll at the worst.... 

All apologies if I am so far below your superior form of comedy as to "not get it"  :thmup:

Pretty sure you've been called worse than being called a baby lol not really a name calling but that's okay! I apologize and shouldn't have posted that post in here as I do get your point. 

If Bell thinks he deserves a big $$$  contract, fill it with incentives....  make him reach milestones for most of the money past the guaranteed portion...  if this is possible?

1 minute ago, tweezy32 said:

Pretty sure you've been called worse than being called a baby lol not really a name calling but that's okay! I apologize and shouldn't have posted that post in here as I do get your point. 

No worries man

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

Well if this is the amount he will be getting,  I would do it for that price

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

That seems pretty low.

Been saying it for a while, RB value has been going off a cliff lately. 

2 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

Well if this is the amount he will be getting,  I would do it for that price

MY  guess is Bell's thinking he's worth twice that.  He said last year he wanted QB money around 22 mil per....

He is a 27 yo RB who hasn’t played in a year.  I can see why it’s so low.

38 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

This may not please Bell too much. Seems like Bell's just dragging it out to get attention on his album. That or he/his agent is really trying to play the market and get every last dollar possible.

That why the Colts should swoop in and sign Tevin Coleman now, before they get priced out on him. Jets will turn to Coleman if they dont get Bell.

4 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I think the poster is right. He doesn’t want to play for the jets.

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I think the poster is right. He doesn’t want to play for the jets.

I agree. I think he doesn't want to go to the Ravens either.  Seems like  maybe his gamble may cost his millions

Just now, csmopar said:

I agree. I think he doesn't want to go to the Ravens either.  Seems like  maybe his gamble may cost his millions

Likely will, but should work for us if we so choose to sign him. I'm sure his hype man of a agent has his head inflated too much

Just now, csmopar said:

I think he is prob getting numbers that are slightly better than what Pitt offered but it seems he is holding out for a team he has more interest in possibly. NYJ are not a great destination

Just now, twfish said:

Likely will, but should work for us if we so choose to sign him. I'm sure his hype man of a agent has his head inflated too much

Honestly, the more i read of his tweets on his verified page, I want him even less than I did 6 months ago. 

18 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Damn...exactly the move I would have wanted Ballard to make if MIA let him walk. Sucks that they have savvy people in there now.

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

That's awesome. Still the only Colts jersey I own...though that will likely change with this upcoming draft if a certain someone gets drafted.

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

Do they just make this stuff up. I still do not believe the colts made a offer.

15 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Rap sheet said the same thing a little earlier on FA Frenzy.  He had the number a little higher though I believe.  If true the Colts could still be a player here.  The Jets have increased their offer and still nothing.  I have a feeling he really doesn't want to go there.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Do they just make this stuff up. I still do not believe the colts made a offer.

Some say they made an offer. Earlier today some said Bell was IN Indy. Some say Colts aren't even interested.

I'm just gonna assume the last one since that's what's most in line with what this team has done/said they plan to do. 

18 minutes ago, Southside Hoosier Fan said:

That why the Colts should swoop in and sign Tevin Coleman now, before they get priced out on him. Jets will turn to Coleman if they dont get Bell.

I'm pretty sure Coleman and Bell have the same agent.  Bell will go first. 

I honestly don't think any team signs bell without teams actually having a chance to talk to him. Right now, teams can only talk to agents.

Just now, CR91 said:

I honestly don't think bell gets signed without teams actually having a chance to talk to him. Right now, teams can only talk to agents.

Could be onto something.

4 hours ago, MightyLucks said:

Packers. Chiefs. 

Let's see how it turns out for those teams.  I'm not saying free agency is always gonna lead to failures and losses.  I'm just saying teams that go wild in free agency and try to sign big names usually don't perform well in the regular season.

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

I honestly don't think any team signs bell without teams actually having a chance to talk to him. Right now, teams can only talk to agents.

I agree. If I was a team I would want to ask him what he was doing to stay in football shape ect. Rumor is he might of put on a lot of weight. Plus I would just want to ask him questions on why he felt like he had to hold out. He isn’t young for a RB. I would be skeptical to sign him. 

3 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I like that for them, had a down year but I'm aways a fan of 1 year deals for guys like that.