Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tampering Day 2

1 minute ago, tweezy32 said:

Shut up you baby,  it was obviously a joke. There were no reports or anything. A lot of bell reports were being posted in here so I was joking around and posted that in here. 

Easy there with the name calling, that's one thing the mod's don't usually put up with here...  

I get the joke, but on a day filled with conflicting reports, the "tampering period" message board equivalent to yelling "FIRE" in a crowded theatre, is a poor joke at best, and a lame attempt at a troll at the worst.... 

All apologies if I am so far below your superior form of comedy as to "not get it"  :thmup:

3 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

Shut up you baby,  it was obviously a joke. There were no reports or anything. A lot of bell reports were being posted in here so I was joking around and posted that in here. 

he was also joking 

• Like 2

Just now, Shafty138 said:

Easy there with the name calling, that's one thing the mod's don't usually put up with here...  

I get the joke, but on a day filled with conflicting reports, the "tampering period" message board equivalent to yelling "FIRE" in a crowded theatre, is a poor joke at best, and a lame attempt at a troll at the worst.... 

All apologies if I am so far below your superior form of comedy as to "not get it"  :thmup:

Pretty sure you've been called worse than being called a baby lol not really a name calling but that's okay! I apologize and shouldn't have posted that post in here as I do get your point. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

This may not please Bell too much. Seems like Bell's just dragging it out to get attention on his album. That or he/his agent is really trying to play the market and get every last dollar possible.

That why the Colts should swoop in and sign Tevin Coleman now, before they get priced out on him. Jets will turn to Coleman if they dont get Bell.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, csmopar said:

I agree. I think he doesn't want to go to the Ravens either.  Seems like  maybe his gamble may cost his millions

Likely will, but should work for us if we so choose to sign him. I'm sure his hype man of a agent has his head inflated too much

Just now, csmopar said:

I agree. I think he doesn't want to go to the Ravens either.  Seems like  maybe his gamble may cost his millions

I think he is prob getting numbers that are slightly better than what Pitt offered but it seems he is holding out for a team he has more interest in possibly. NYJ are not a great destination

Just now, twfish said:

Likely will, but should work for us if we so choose to sign him. I'm sure his hype man of a agent has his head inflated too much

Honestly, the more i read of his tweets on his verified page, I want him even less than I did 6 months ago. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Rap sheet said the same thing a little earlier on FA Frenzy.  He had the number a little higher though I believe.  If true the Colts could still be a player here.  The Jets have increased their offer and still nothing.  I have a feeling he really doesn't want to go there.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Do they just make this stuff up. I still do not believe the colts made a offer.

Some say they made an offer. Earlier today some said Bell was IN Indy. Some say Colts aren't even interested.

I'm just gonna assume the last one since that's what's most in line with what this team has done/said they plan to do. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MightyLucks said:

Packers. Chiefs. 

Let's see how it turns out for those teams.  I'm not saying free agency is always gonna lead to failures and losses.  I'm just saying teams that go wild in free agency and try to sign big names usually don't perform well in the regular season.

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

I honestly don't think any team signs bell without teams actually having a chance to talk to him. Right now, teams can only talk to agents.

I agree. If I was a team I would want to ask him what he was doing to stay in football shape ect. Rumor is he might of put on a lot of weight. Plus I would just want to ask him questions on why he felt like he had to hold out. He isn’t young for a RB. I would be skeptical to sign him.