1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

I wonder what they had to give up.

1st. 3rd and Peppers 

That doesn’t seem bad.

I originally read this as a 1,2,3 and peppers. 1,3 and Peppers isn’t that bad 

2 minutes ago, TomDiggs said:

Whispers OBJ wants more

koney guaranteed post trade like AB got. Hard pass to give up a one, 3, former 1 and have to upgrade the contract. 

Browns can afford it. They have money and don’t have to pay Baker for a 3 years

• Like 1

Just now, Zoltan said:

Man Browns may have the strongest WR group (starting 3 Landry, Beckham, Calloway) and RB group (Nick Chubb, Kareem Hunt) in the NFL

They look great on paper I’ll give them that

I wonder what KC defense is going to look like next season. They are tearing it apart.

Wasn’t much there to begin with. 

• Haha 1

I am not down playing them. I think we were not as bad as we played that day. We were a team that ran out of gas after being in playoff mode for 11 weeks.

Due to a lack of playmaking talent. Not saying break the bank for anyone player but just making the playoffs isn’t the goal

• Like 1

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

Due to a lack of playmaking talent. Not saying break the bank for anyone player but just making the playoffs isn’t the goal

True but we were also pretty banged up and without several starters. I get your point. We do need some more weapons. But freaking out or selling out on way overpriced players isn’t the way to solve it 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, csmopar said:

True but we were also pretty banged up and without several starters. I get your point. We do need some more weapons. But freaking out or selling out on way overpriced players isn’t the way to solve it 

Hooker and Mitchell out. Plus TY on a bad ankle trying to play on a slick turf. Yep we were very banged up.

Hooker and Mitchell out. Plus TY on a bad ankle trying to play on a slick turf. Yep we were very banged up.

We were also without Kelly, Walker and a few others. Kelly being out killed the run game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Mike Mitchell being out was a big deal? This team should not be depending on him and should have more than one go to WR

1 minute ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Mike Mitchell being out was a big deal? This team should not be depending on him and should have more than one go to WR

Yes it’s a big deal when hooker was also out. Mitchell was a great player for us in certain packages. There was a lot we couldn’t do with both of them being out. Players that were healthy played out of position on a lot of plays.