Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I am part way through the Documentary but I had already listened to the Wondery Podcast, which I thought did a great job of reviewing the case too:   https://wondery.com/shows/gladiator/   Much like @New Zealands #1 Colts Fan it wasn't as big news in the UK as it was Stateside and so there was a lot I didn't know about it and so, coming in cold, it really was shocking in terms of the actions of someone who, from the outside, looked to have it all.    I don't think you can discount the CTE side of it, as there does seem to be a graduation from a happy high schooler who was popular, funny and well-liked to an aggressive paranoid murderer with little consideration for life.    However, we will obviously never really know the full story. 
    • One of the draftees will fall into the fountain while doing the red carpet portion of the draft.
    • I disagreed with Reich not playing him in the final meaningless game of the 2019 season.   Even if it was just the second half.  If Brissett is half the man people claim, he would have understood.  
    • Ok. Thanks for replying, Dave. I noticed that I had not seen you in a while. Glad to see that you are visiting the Colts forum every now and then.    All the best in your new job. 
    • Thanks for the invite but I have a new job that is presently monopolising my time!  Not only would I struggle for time in making selections but would want to be able to do a bit of research as well.   Good luck to the rest of you though!
  • Members