Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I am a huge Cubs fan, have been since the 1984 season. Most people that live in Indy are usually either a Cubs or Reds fan. Some are Cards fans too. It is a midwest thing is my guess. The Cubs were really good in 1984 and always on TV here locally back then. As a 12 year old I just became a fan listening to Harry Caray and I liked Ryne Sandberg. I have had a lot misery over the years but 2016 made it worth while finally winning it all. I will always be greatful to guys like Bryant, Rizzo, Baez, Zobrist, Arrieta, Lester, and Chapman. I waited 32 years as a fan for that championship .   Others in here: Jay is a Cards fan Hozer is a Cubs fan Barry is a Cards fan Myles is a Cards fan NFLfan is a Mets fan  
    • I read that the Mets were looking to sign former Cardinals pitcher Michael Wacha. Cheap deal; so, I don't mind.    
    • Two more drafts,huh? Green Bay missed the playoffs last year, had 2 first round draft picks(Rashan Gary and Darnell Savage) who they have gotten sub par contributions based on draft position. They did sign Smith from the ravens, and change their coach. But the packers roster at the end of last season was nowhere near this Colt roster. Another team I'll throw out there that missed the playoffs last year and is poised for a playoff appearance this year is that God awful steeler team. Wow, that is borderline joke. Talk about bad drafting, take a look at their recievers, you'll see Dion Cain. Do we need to talk qb? Undrafted rookie free agent from d3 Samford. The Colts definitely don't need 2 more drafts to contend for the sb!
    • Well....   I live nearly 2,000 miles away, so I can’t speak to Indiana.    I’m only talking about what I read here on this website and what professional media thinks.   And I’m fine with that. 
  • Members

• jbaron04

jbaron04 616

• buccolts

buccolts 3,762

• Gyworks

Gyworks 130

• MPStack

MPStack 2,926

• DEFENSE

DEFENSE 109

• TheMarine