Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I get your point, I just find it funny when Wentz has WR's hurt people use it as an excuse, when JB is dealing with the same thing it is he sucks. In all honesty, Wentz didn't look good last night, really hasn't all season. They were lucky they were playing a team like the Giants. He won though, so that is what counts as I do say a lot  .
    • This happened again under his watch remember his first year when Jacoby was the QB Colts would have a lead at the half and then all of a sudden loss it.
    • Why does the QB have to sit and learn all he as to do is watch this year season and figure it out pretty quick. Dont do what JB does.
    • Knowing the colts they will make him loss weight to get down to 220 and bam injury bug.
    • I still think there is a chance Ballard decides to take a stud DT and WR and see what a offseason can do for Jacoby. It’s almost unfair to judge him with all the weird things that have happened.  Not to mention given the starting job 2 weeks before the season. Especially the kicking game. He might decide to see what he can do with healthy and upgraded weapons and a offseason where he is the starter. I can imagine he will do a lot more to improve his game in the off season knowing he is the starter.  I won’t be surprised if Kelly gets some playing time the last two games to see if he is backup material. If he can earn the backup spot that creates some competion with Jacoby. The forum will explode if he passes on a couple of these quarterbacks. 
  • Members

• Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt 73

• WarGhost21

WarGhost21 1,025

• DEFENSE

DEFENSE 105

• IinD

IinD 2,721

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 24,402

• #12.