Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tampering is upon us!

Let Desir test the market, but pay him to stay. 

He's shut down Hopkins (twice) and Cooper when asked to. He's better than what most give him credit for. 

I also want Collins in a Colts uniform, but I feel like the Colts will end up with Amos from the Bears (not a bad option either) for some reason. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, lollygagger8 said:

Let Desir test the market, but pay him to stay. 

He's shut down Hopkins (twice) and Cooper when asked to. He's better than what most give him credit for. 

I also want Collins in a Colts uniform, but I feel like the Colts will end up with Amos from the Bears (not a bad option either) for some reason. 

...and what do you see that price as?

2 hours ago, stitches said:

Yeah... it's weird. LTs will get paid, but IMO they sold a MUCH better offensive lineman in Osemele for peanuts and paid Brown like he's a top 3 OT in the league... he's not... he's not close to being there. 

I'd have to watch film and see what guard play he worked next to.

17 minutes ago, Superman said:

It's not following Twitter. It's following people who post news on Twitter. And the reason is because they post news on Twitter. 

A small percentage is news. Most, by far, is conjecture. I don't discredit the actual news that is posted. 

In all, social media as a news source may be far quicker that traditional media, but it's drama and inaccuracy rate is off the charts. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, TomDiggs said:

After these first few days settle and we miss on some of the big names that get these massive overly inflated deals, we will then have a ton of money to suck up multiple middle tier guys and build a much more solid team....team being the operative word.

Ballard talks a lot about building depth, and this is exactly how you do that.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Superman said:

It's not following Twitter. It's following people who post news on Twitter. And the reason is because they post news on Twitter. 

Twitter is great as an aggregator of news sources you trust. Just make a list of people you trust as sources and follow that list. For example I made myself a "NFL Free Agency" list and I'm following whatever pops on there in addition to this thread. 

• Like 2