Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Wait a min, So you look confused about my post but you are sending me links to a radio broadcaster stating "Dont expect much from teddy bridewater while drew brees is out"..   Dont you know Teddy Bridgewater went 5-0 while Brees was out? Now im confused. I asked you questions that you couldn't asnwer so you put a confused emoji because I provided "inaccurate supporting info"? just like TB going 0-5 ? lol you lost me.
    • Doesn't bother me either, just goofing around. With auto correct and me always typing in a hurry and not proofreading much I misspell stuff all the time!    So back to the no sole issue, could this be the reason for all the injuries? 
    • he is erratic and playing against much lesser talent. however i am pulling for him
    • Satelle had a very solid 2nd year here.  Shipley was very medicocre and not a good fit to dress on Sundays as a backup becaue he couldn't play guard. Very replaceable.  Sorry Pat, your friendship is showing.
    • Let me see. Bridgewater pilots the boat to a 5-0 record while Brees is out. Same as Jimmy G, held down the fort while in NE. Now, let's recall that prior to the PITTS game, many people nationally was calling JB an MVP candidate, obviously Lamar won it unanimously (first player ever).     There is nothing that warrants calling Rivers a better QB than TB when not even his own team who drafted him wants him. And this is totally different from a TB12 situation. RIvers situation is that he just doesn't have the juice anymore. Very similar, to Eli Manning in current abilities as a starting QB. Where's Eli?   I didn't want to go here but I will, Who is a better QB, Tony Romo or P Rivers? Ill give you one more, Who's better Matt Ryan or Rivers?   Better yet, Maybe not a fair comparison. Who's better Rivers or Cam Newton? 
  • Members

• indyagent17

indyagent17 1,457

• bsteves

bsteves 163

• danlhart87

danlhart87 1,454

• Dogg63

Dogg63 205

• #12.

#12. 1,768

• SC-Coltsfan