Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nfl.com: Titans Prepare For Peyton Visit

pacolts56

Well he's the face of the franchise. I think it's still sort of appropriate for him to be in the colts section. Whatever his decision is, it will impact the colts. If he goes to the afc south, for however long Manning plays you can expect his new team to win the division. If he goes to a team with a lot of cap space, guys like wayne, garcon, clark might not be back.

He isn't anymore.

One thing about TN is they LOVE to sign ex Colts. I have no idea how much money TN has though......

Nothing instills confidence in a young quarterback like make a huge public spectacle of your efforts to replace him with a 36 year old guy coming off four neck surgeries.

You gotta wonder how awkward that first conversation Jake Locker has with his coach and owner is going to be after Manning signs with someone else.

Nothing instills confidence in a young quarterback like make a huge public spectacle of your efforts to replace him with a 36 year old guy coming off four neck surgeries.

You gotta wonder how awkward that first conversation Jake Locker has with his coach and owner is going to be after Manning signs with someone else.

Where do you think Peyton goes?

Where do you think Peyton goes?

If it was based off who wanted him the most, he'd already be a Dolphin.

Denver was a team I never figured would even be involved yet they seem completely love struck. I think the Cardinals make a lot of sense, but that might just be because I'd rather he be off in the NFC so our chances of playing against him are minimized.

Right now, just based on news reports I'd put Denver as the horse to beat (hah!) but I wouldn't bet my house on it that's for sure.

I don't think he goes to Tenn, no matter how big a spectacle Bud Adams creates.

Id rather see Manning with the Cards or Broncs. Much better teams. Miami doesnt intrest Peyton for some reason. Wonder what the story is on that..

Yup, me too Fan of MANing. I opt for Denver. Miami doesn't interest #18 because the constant media spotlight has no appeal to Peyton at all. Plus, Denver's division is easier to win & get to a Superbowl in my humble opinion.

Man, If Peyton goes to Denver I will actually be able to watch him play in a game. What would that be like?! Dont get me wrong, meeting Peyton last year was awesome, but watching him play in person, outstanding!! Id be in Denver at least once to watch. Alot cheaper than flying to a colts game in Indy for sure. $$$$ ouch!

Man, If Peyton goes to Denver I will actually be able to watch him play in a game. What would that be like?! Dont get me wrong, meeting Peyton last year was awesome, but watching him play in person, outstanding!! Id be in Denver at least once to watch. Alot cheaper than flying to a colts game in Indy for sure. $$$$ ouch!

haha. yeah back in 09 I shelled out to go see the Colts play the Pats in the 4th and 2 comeback game. Flew up from Orlando and went all in on front row seats (man did my checking account get thin quick!!!). Totally worth it though. Was amazing watching Peyton and co. work in person and stick it to the Pats!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82789fa6/article/peyton-manning-predictions-four-teams-still-in-the-hunt?module=HP11_content_stream

per Lombardi

Tough call, but Titans are great match for Manning

These things are impossible to predict, but my gut says Titans.

Peyton Manning is a creature of habit. Indy was a small market, and Nashville is similarly sized. And don't overlook the talent in Tennessee right now. Despite a rough 2011 season, Chris Johnson still is one of the best running backs in the NFL. And before his injury, Kenny Britt was on his way to becoming a blue-chip receiver.

I won't count out Denver or Arizona -- I think Miami is a long shot -- but give me Tennessee. For now…

I think it's insulting Peyton is even entertaining the Titans offer. Peyton has plenty of other teams he could join. Why go out of his way to inconvenience his former fan-base?
Lets not twist this. His decision has nothing to do with Fan Base. What did Fan base do when he said he wants to play for Colts other than venting in this forum?.