Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bethea released by cardinals

He could be our Mike "Pops" Adams.  Hey Ballard signed Mike Mitchell last year so it might not be totally out of the question.  But Bethea is even older than Mitchell. Bethea knows this D like the back of his hand!!!!!   I'm just messing around with this.

It was just a question. I don’t think they would. I was just curious what others thought. Looking at his stats this year he had a heck of a season and led the team in tackles  Plus I think 3 sacks and a few forced fumbles. So he can still play.  He could be a nice leader in the locker room .

To tell you the truth I didn’t even know he was still playing. He must of been very young when he played here before.

2 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

It was just a question. I don’t think they would. I was just curious what others thought. Looking at his stats this year he had a heck of a season and led the team in tackles  Plus I think 3 sacks and a few forced fumbles. So he can still play.  He could be a nice leader in the locker room .

To tell you the truth I didn’t even know he was still playing. He must of been very young when he played here before.

His rookie year was 06 when we won SB. Also my first year watching football

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Apparently the people in AZ love him. I was shocked to when I saw his name.

I definitely wouldn't mind putting some feelers out. I was just shocked he was still playing. And at a high level. Would be great veteran leadership 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, NewEra said:

I didn't even know that dude was still playing 

If Bethea is done, I believe Adam would be the only remaining member of the 2006 Super Bowl team still active in the league.

• Like 1