Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

39 minutes ago, Matabix said:

Do you think he can play WR in the NFL if so has anyone watched tape on him?

I don't watch much college. Still hung up why Joe Ostman isn't in the NFL.

Fant is Ebron.   They play the same position.   The “move” or flexed out tight end.

I'm talking putting Fant in as WR not TE. Do you think he can do it? I like Doyle he does everything great. I'm going strictly combine numbers on Fant. Someone here said he was great route runner and that seems to be the problem with the top receivers in this draft. 

1 hour ago, ty4atd said:

Hip surgery is not easy to come back from, and Ebron is only on a 2 year deal. If they are the BPA go for it imo.

Doyle has been beating the odds most of his career(and is a captain) and Ebron will be resigned .

Allie-Cox, Hewitt, Brown, Holmes and Travis are all still with the team for a reason.

IMO Ballard won't go with a TE early in the draft and may not even pick a TE in this draft.

Could I be wrong? Yes, so it's just my thoughts on the TE position in this draft.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Doyle has been beating the odds most of his career(and is a captain) and Ebron will be resigned .

Allie-Cox, Hewitt, Brown, Holmes and Travis are all still with the team for a reason.

IMO Ballard won't go with a TE early in the draft and may not even pick a TE in this draft.

Could I be wrong? Yes, so it's just my thoughts on the TE position in this draft.

Hey I'd love and really hope Doyle comes back just as good he's one of my favorites. IMO I doubt Ballard drafts a TE high but if Hockenson drops I feel like he could pull the trigger. He's a great blocker and would give us another quality reciever for Luck and the best TE in the draft otherwise I doubt he picks one up.

15 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Hey I'd love and really hope Doyle comes back just as good he's one of my favorites but he's also a FA next season. IMO I doubt Ballard drafts a TE high but if Hockenson drops I feel like he could pull the trigger. He's a great blocker and would give us another quality reciever for Luck and the best TE in the draft otherwise I doubt he picks one up. It all depends who else is around if/when it's our pick.

29 minutes ago, DarkSuperman said:

I rather Hockenson.

If he's there in the 2nd Id like it.

Imagine coming out in a 3 TE formation, which I'm pretty sure we did the most in the league, we can motion Ebron out if they come with a heavy look and send T.Y deep or ram it down their throats with our OL and two very good blocking TEs.