Jamison Crowder (25), Washington
Few players offer such acute body control on underneath routes. He can win 1-on-1 or as a puzzle piece in a larger multi-receiver design.

Adam Humphries (25), Tampa Bay 
Serviceable slot receiver who can redirect off short-area movement and win on crossing patterns.

I’ve been watching football for a long time and will never claim to be an expert in many regards.

However, I have never heard the definition of “acute body control”when referring to a WR. 

:facepalm:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MPStack said:

I’ve been watching football for a long time and will never claim to be an expert in many regards.

However, I have never heard the definition of “acute body control”when referring to a WR. 

:facepalm:

Maybe try broading your horizons. New guys excited about the off-season. Try not to be such a d. How about offering some constructive ideas. I’m not a crowder fan. Humphries was great last season. All depends what the asking price is. Grant Was a WAS cast off.  I’d rather have Tate as a slot. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pat Beach 81 said:

Maybe try broading your horizons. New guys excited about the off-season. Try not to be such a d. How about offering some constructive ideas. I’m not a crowder fan. Humphries was great last season. All depends what the asking price is. Grant Was a WAS cast off.  I’d rather have Tate as a slot. 

14 hours ago, fire cartier said:

Jamison Crowder (25), Washington
Few players offer such acute body control on underneath routes. He can win 1-on-1 or as a puzzle piece in a larger multi-receiver design.

Adam Humphries (25), Tampa Bay 
Serviceable slot receiver who can redirect off short-area movement and win on crossing patterns.

I’d rather have Tate and draft a receiver in the late 2nd/3rd, but I would be happy with Humphries. 

Jamison Crowder would be a cheap option, but I wouldn’t give him any more than $4-$5 a year. He’s a WR3 IMO

1 minute ago, Matabix said:

Funchess

I like him, change of scenery, our better coaching staff and Luck throwing him the ball. Big body wide receiver that has yet to achieve his potential. Should not break the bank to sign him. Could be a steal!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pat Beach 81 said:

Might want to remove that stick.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, onebad150 said:

I like him, change of scenery, our better coaching staff and Luck throwing him the ball. Big body wide receiver that has yet to achieve his potential. Should not break the bank to sign him. Could be a steal!

Wouldn't be required to be #1 WR either. If he signed I see him getting 65 rec 750+ yards with 11+ TDs.

• Like 1

Crowder was making some noise with Cousins in '17, but last year was a disaster, much like the 'Skins season overall.  Not sure the asking price would be worth it. 

I'm all for Humphries, who is plainly a player on the rise.  

Surprised Tate, who IS past his prime, hasn't seen more chatter here.  I remember noting in an article that he has the route running/timing skill set that would work well with Luck and the offense being run in Indy.  I wouldn't mind seeing Tate III in a blue uni this year.

• Like 1