Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chad72

Saints have only 1 pick in the first 4 rounds

Saints are a blown call away from being super bowl champs (yes they would have smacked the pats) 

All they really need is enough cap room to buy off one official, and they're set.

6 minutes ago, buccolts said:

All they really need is enough cap room to buy off one official, and they're set.

This will be the year to do it with Mr. Kraft having his financials tied up in a criminal investigation.

The refs usual golden goose will probably have his lawyers in his ear about not doing anything with his money to make the situation any "harder" than it already is by "soliciting" the officials...

:funny:

51 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

This will be the year to do it with Mr. Kraft having his financials tied up in a criminal investigation.

The refs usual golden goose will probably have his lawyers in his ear about not doing anything with his money to make the situation any "harder" than it already is by "soliciting" the officials...

Between a rock and a hard place, so to speak?

57 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Kraft will no longer be able to arrange for the refs to get a happy ending off the field to ensure the refs give him a happy ending on the field.

Boy, this thread took a turn from the original topic (yes I contributed to it).  I think it's clear the Saints were making a push for the SB in what could have very well been Brees last season.

It is proof you can't buy a SB by stocking up on good players.  You have to talk to the refs to buy a SB.

5 hours ago, chad72 said:

Gave up a 1st rounder for Davenport to the Packers.

Gave up a 3rd rounder for Bridgewater to the Jets.

Gave up a 4th rounder for Eli Apple to the Giants.

https://247sports.com/nfl/new-orleans-saints/Article/NFL-Draft-New-Orleans-Saints-picks-129339212/

See....that's what a team is suppose to do! Spend your money and get FA's!!

I kid........

Oh well.. Lol. Another of the teams I'll never feel bad... Shout out to NE, Pitt and SD as well...

Enjoy the toilet.

11 hours ago, CR91 said:

Saints are a blown call away from being super bowl champs (yes they would have smacked the pats) 

Yep.... that ref turned “whodat” into “screwdat”.  :burnout:

The sad part is I guarantee that ref closest to the blown call got death threats. He probably took Goodell's "let the players play" slogan a bit too literally.

Actually, Kraft will probably be in more of rigging mood because of the embarrassment he's going through.