Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ballard Bin Free Agent Targets

https://www.menshealth.com/uk/fitness/lifestyle/a26620086/dk-metcalf-nfl-combine/

Ryan Kalil starring in the Matt Slauson role.....  good backup on a one year deal to Ryan Kelly, and would be the Elder Statesman that Slauson was...

Jamison Crowder - Don't know much about him, but man, he is smaaaaalllll 6'-0"  175  I'd have to take CB's word on it if he signed him....

Derrick Morgan Edge..... meh  30, last year was a wreck, which might make him a great gamble and potential awesome value I guess...

Shaquil Barrett - Still only 26, was buried behind talented pass rushers in Denver..... could be good value, and might unlock some potential still

Steve Nelson - CB Played for KC.....  still only 25, but not expecting a huge market for CB's in FA..... his value might be highest on the list, like article states.... but could be solid value and a starter for a fair price....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shafty138 said:

https://www.menshealth.com/uk/fitness/lifestyle/a26620086/dk-metcalf-nfl-combine/

Ryan Kalil starring in the Matt Slauson role.....  good backup on a one year deal to Ryan Kelly, and would be the Elder Statesman that Slauson was...

Jamison Crowder - Don't know much about him, but man, he is smaaaaalllll 6'-0"  175  I'd have to take CB's word on it if he signed him....

Derrick Morgan Edge..... meh  30, last year was a wreck, which might make him a great gamble and potential awesome value I guess...

Shaquil Barrett - Still only 26, was buried behind talented pass rushers in Denver..... could be good value, and might unlock some potential still

Steve Nelson - CB Played for KC.....  still only 25, but not expecting a huge market for CB's in FA..... his value might be highest on the list, like article states.... but could be solid value and a starter for a fair price....

"Ballard Bin". haha

Is that a Bin thats even lower than a Bargain Bin or slightly higher? Lol

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Shafty138 said:

If you think 6'0" and 175 is smaaaaaalll,  wait till you find out how small Crowder really is?!

Crowder is 5'9" and 175.    Has been since he came into the NFL 4 years ago.    One of the smallest players in pro football.    But a good receiver.    Is he Ballard's type of player?     Not sure if he wants another smallish WR to go opposite TYH?     Or does he want someone bigger?

We'll find out the first week of Free Agency....   that's next week.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/CrowJa00.htm

• Like 1