Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

For the Colture

10 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Does anyone listen to For the Colture podcasts on YouTube. I think they are great. I have been listening to old ones where they did Pagono spoofs and they have me laughing. It’s cool to hear two fans talk about the colts and not some media guys.

Did a search and couldn’t find it.  Is that title correct?

link?

12 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Does anyone listen to For the Colture podcasts on YouTube. I think they are great. I have been listening to old ones where they did Pagono spoofs and they have me laughing. It’s cool to hear two fans talk about the colts and not some media guys.

Definitely the best Colts podcast on the internet! I've been subscribed to them for over a year. They are brutally honest, and don't hold anything back. I love listening to them!

40 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

I listen.  I like it better when both guys are on because they balance each other.  If I had any issues it’s that the one guy dominates the talking and I typically enjoy listening to the other side views. 

19 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Definitely the best Colts podcast on the internet! I've been subscribed to them for over a year. They are brutally honest, and don't hold anything back. I love listening to them!

The young guy does talk a lot. Lol. 

Its fun because they are just fans. They don’t hold back and are thinking what all fans are thinking.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Thanks for the heads up on this.  Always good to listen to people talk about Colts football.

Here is another one I like a lot. If anyone is interested.   

https://bit.ly/2VqmMlQ

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

The young guy does talk a lot. Lol. 

Its fun because they are just fans. They don’t hold back and are thinking what all fans are thinking.

And that's why I find it annoying, because they just rant on and on like the fans on this board.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2019 at 9:48 PM, Chloe6124 said:

I am not quite as high as some of you are.  I was surprised to hear they weren't even in Indiana.  I think he said they are in New Jersey?  So did they just pick the Colts to follow because we didn't have a great YouTube channel on the Colts, or is there some actual connection.  I am sure those of you who listen more often/closely to them may know the answer. 

I recall them going off on Colts fans when the team was 1-4 and 1-5 screaming about how ungrateful our fans were about not going to the games and I found that a lot of nonsense.  Most families can't afford to go to a game.  EVER.  It isn't like the Pacers, you can go to family night for something like $20-40 dollars for 4 tickets, 4 souvenirs, 4 drinks and 4 hot dogs (I can't remember exactly, but it was the most generous deal I ever heard a team offer to fans).  Nothing remotely like that exists in the NFL.  Even if you go secondary market, it isn't cheap for nosebleed seats.  And watching from home, especially with a large family, is just a better experience for most people.  It's a ritual to get the family together to watch, perhaps grill out, etc. 

So for them to act like they are bad people for not spending all that money to go see what was at that time either a 1-4 or 1-5 team (I am sure someone will chime in with the exact week, if I am off by one or two, mea culpa) just rubbed me the wrong way and I can't stop thinking about it when they OVERLY praise the team no matter what they do.  I realize being fan boys will help them get Colts people to be on the show versus someone who offers pro and con coverage or well argued criticism, but man, lay off the fans.  A family wearing Colts gear they got for Christmas while they watch from home are all part of the greater fan base.  Tickets are an ultra luxury item for most people. 

I find MUCH better and more honest discussion from people on this message board and you get two way communication here.  So though most of you seem to think they're awesome, I think they can do a lot better.  I am surprised they aren't posters here.  (Maybe they are and would like to chime in?)

PS: One of them made a comment during an interview asking about Indianapolis like they had not only never been here, but never really talked to a local about the place.  It was weird. 

• Like 2

On 3/1/2019 at 9:48 PM, Chloe6124 said:

Believe it or not, them and Kevin Bowen are the reason I decided to go into that field.

I also enjoy this guys youtube vids...he does a great job doing highlights.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZe57Y8RridU6EkWXidnOdw

• Thanks 1

On 3/1/2019 at 7:57 PM, Maniac said:

Yeah. I like they're stuff. They should be more popular.

I've followed them for a few years. It's definitely a lot more fun to listen to them now that the Colts are trending in the right direction. Plus they're getting guys like Kent Sterling & Bob Kravitz to join them as guests from time to time now, so the quality of their content has definitely gone up.

On 3/5/2019 at 4:50 AM, Lawrence Owen said:

Believe it or not, them and Kevin Bowen are the reason I decided to go into that field.

I also enjoy this guys youtube vids...he does a great job doing highlights.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZe57Y8RridU6EkWXidnOdw

Well keep up the good work.  Look forward to listening to the next one.  When is it and what is it about?