Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I’d take him on a 2 year deal at max. He’s older and CBs seem to fall off a cliff at 30 exactly.
    • Where there is smoke there is fire though. If this happened every year then there’d be something to what you’re saying. This talk didn’t happen with Kyler Murray, Andrew Luck, Cam Newton, Sam Bradford, Matthew Stafford, Jared Goff, Baker Mayfield, etc...   I know the popular narrative is that this time of year things are quiet so people start just making stuff up for clickbait and retweets, but that’s not always the case. Everyone trashed the reporter that said he thought McDaniels was going to reject the Colts at the last second and look how that turned out.    And not for nothing, Cincinnati is a horrible organization from top to bottom. Their almost as bad as the Redskins have been under Snyder. 
    • After reading about everyones opinion about what we should do at QB I just want someone other than Brissett next year! Im scared he will be our starting QB next year!! I like the guy as a person but he is not the answer for us at QB!!!!!!
    • The conversation (that you jumped into) started with the debate about Teddy being a franchise QB. IMO, he is not, and is the basis of my opinion.    and... You don't have to explain roster management lol.... Instead of providing lazy anecdotal stuff, I provided examples of specific and easy cuts that could be made to save them 35M. And that was only looking at 5 guys that range from mediocre to dead weight. I've also provide examples of roster turnover that points out replacing 3 to 4 players in a given year cheaply via the draft is doable. You on the other had have provided generalities.    If Brees retired, I agree they would probably sign Teddy, but they'd also likely draft a QB.
    • He’s definitely not as bendy and fluid as Young or Chaisson. But I think he’s plenty athletic. Had over 1,000 career points in basketball in high school and won the state discus throw back to back. Plus he’d be a strong side DE. He’ll set a strong edge but also give you some pass rush. He doesn’t need to be the best athlete. Plus he can kick inside if needed and you can bring an extra rusher in on the edge. To each his own though. For what it’s worth PFF has him mocked to us as well. Agreed there, but you can have both. You could get an edge round 1 and still get a 3-tech in round 2.
  • Members

• Shadow_Creek

Shadow_Creek 533

• harrisoncolts88

harrisoncolts88 8

• John Hammonds

John Hammonds 736

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 9,516

• Four2itus

Four2itus 3,307

• bsteves