Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

PFF & Football outsiders agree on Marlon Mack.

Lawrence Owen

38 minutes ago, DerekDiggler said:

On NFLN.  Just heard Reggie Bush say colts should sing Petersen.  

Thoughts concerns comments!!!

he could be a good mentor and he still produces.    And he needs a ring   We can get him one 

not crazy, i was hoping we would sign him last year

he was more consistent than mack, and ran for more yards.  

51 minutes ago, DerekDiggler said:

On NFLN.  Just heard Reggie Bush say colts should sing Petersen.  

Thoughts concerns comments!!!

I dont know the words to the song Peterson, but if I did..... I would SING it! 

Ok, a little levity is good

I dont think Peterson is our guy

22 hours ago, DerekDiggler said:

I’ve had the pleasure to listen to your podcasts.   I hope everyone gets a chance to listen.     With that said. I am not as much a fan of Mack as you are.   We can do much better 

I disagree  

Indianapolis already has Marlon Mack, the second-year back who took center stage in Sunday’s dominant 23-0 victory over Dallas, ripping through a vaunted Cowboys defense like no other running back has this season.

Dallas was ranked third in the NFL against the run, hadn’t given up more than 100 yards to any back this season and hadn’t given up more than 100 yards to any team during its five-game win streak.

Mack racked up 139 yards and two touchdowns on 27 carries, pacing a Colts ground game that piled up 178 yards overall, the most the Cowboys have allowed this season, topping the 147 Dallas gave up to Carolina in the season opener.

We can do much better ? HOW 

Mack showed he is very capable & he IMO next year will be even better of that I have no doubt . Mack is the Back that Luck has needed the O-line has come togeather & now Howard Mudd is back with Reich & Luck  this team is ready to take back the AFC South & go deep into the playoffs .

We have needed a capable O line & running game for several years we now have that this off season will be big with hopefully a huge emphasis on defensive talent we must find the next Freeny & Mathis book end threats smearing the QB should be a high priority plus a WR  IMO 

• Like 1

I was not a big fan of Marlon Mack, but he has changed my mind completely. The back I saw early on with the Colts missed a lot of open running lanes and just ran into the pile. As such, he was a pretty pedestrian RB. I think the most important improvements he has made are his patience and vision. The game might be finally slowing down enough for him and he seems to be hitting more holes and finding those cutback opportunities. Good to see you on the forum @Lawrence Owen, I always thought your posts were some of the most insightful. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

I disagree  

We can do much better ? HOW 

hes not even a top 10 back in the league, so yeah we could do better.  hes becoming a good runner, but definitely not the best(or even in the discussion) and he is not a good receiver at all

• Thanks 1