Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If the talent gap is so huge, you can understand then why many want someone closer to the level of Luck.    BTW, TY missed 2.5 games with Luck, and was hobbled for several other games (with low snap counts). TY missing time with JB is something that Luck experienced as well. Luck also spent a third of his season with musical chairs in the OL and without Mack. X WR was also a revolving door of Grant - Inman - Pascal. Luck was also without Doyle, and only real option was Ebron. Let's not act like Luck had more weapons.
    • "Seriously people get over your hatred for Ck.  This is Riecks protege.  He would not be on the team if coach didn't think he had a chance to be good."   I don't hate him, I just don't see where all the love comes from. He's done nothing in the NFL except throw some passes in meaningless pre season games. I'm guessing if he was a great as you think he is he'd be starting. I can't image Frank and Chris would let a super bowl caliber QB languish on the PS where he could be poached by some QB hungry team.  I hope he gets a good look in the off season, but I'm not expecting much.
    • It was a follow up from earlier exchange with @ColtsBlueFL where I said I will have to take second a look at the play to comment on it. So I did. It wasn't meant as some general assessment of Smith or Brissett.    If you've followed the numerous Brissett evaluation threads, you've probably.seen me bring up him holding the ball and having trouble going through progressions all the time. So yeah, I would agree, you probably can find multiple plays where Brissett holds the ball and is slow to read his progressions, etc.   
    • another project lower round draft pick with a lot of dropped passes, was in the low rounds for a reason, fast but couldnt catch the ball
    • It took me a while getting used to foreign slang, sarcasm, and other stuff, but it is fun.    I still watch a lot of UK, Irish, and other TV programming. I prefer their dramas and noirs to most of US standard programming. 
  • Members

• Boiler_Colt

Boiler_Colt 3,736

• Superman

Superman 35,458

Moderators
    • Fisticuffs111

Fisticuffs111 2,134

• ShakerColt

ShakerColt 3

Rookie
    • OffensivelyPC