Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Robert Kraft Charged in Prostitution Probe


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But let's talk about how awful Jim Irsay is...

hey look, the Patriots being caught on video again doing something illegal. 

When I first read this story, I thought it was just an older man with possible mild cognitive impairment doing what a lot of guys do. But this is a lot bigger than I originally thought. Kraft's role i

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Virtuoso80 said:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

 

Classless owner, classless team, classless players, yeah yeah they have superbowl wins but they still are classless.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Superman said:

But let's talk about how awful Jim Irsay is...

Umm being caught with a ton of drugs in your car and being well a * to the cops is very much different than an old man trying get himself a little something something.. lol.  Be honest Itsey had a problem and if I remember right he dealt with it, this is simply a case of a man wanting some.. neither bother me that much.

7 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Wow.  So u r a billionaire and u need to pay a prostitue!??!?! Just stupid. B interested to c what the penalty is going to b.  If Irsay got suspended there is no doubt that Kraft will.  

Itsay was suspended? 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JimJaime said:

Umm being caught with a ton of drugs in your car and being well a * to the cops is very much different than an old man trying get himself a little something something.. lol.  Be honest Itsey had a problem and if I remember right he dealt with it, this is simply a case of a man wanting some.. neither bother me that much.

Itsay was suspended? 

Yes

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CamMo said:

Holy. Crap.

 

He always seemed a bit skeevy, but I never could have imagined human trafficking.

 

It sounds like the Human Trafficking was on other people.  His only charge is soliciting for prostitution.  Means he likely just asked an undercover cop posing as a prostitute for a quote.

 

It's obviously embarrasing and I find it on a personal level to be immoral but at the same time I have a hard time condemning him too much.  If an adult woman and an adult man want to exchange sex for money I don't see what the point is of arresting them over it.  

 

I mean it's basically what he already does with his 39 year old girlfriend.  

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

Umm being caught with a ton of drugs in your car and being well a * to the cops is very much different than an old man trying get himself a little something something.. lol.  Be honest Itsey had a problem and if I remember right he dealt with it, this is simply a case of a man wanting some.. neither bother me that much.

Itsay was suspended? 

 

Irsay had to stay away from the Colts facility, not talk to Colts staff, and not go to any of the Colts games for like a month.  

 

For some owners this wouldn't be a big deal because they don't care anyways but Irsay and Kraft are both similar in that they are super fans of the teams they own.  So it is a legitimate punishment.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

 

It sounds like the Human Trafficking was on other people.  His only charge is soliciting for prostitution.  Means he likely just asked an undercover cop posing as a prostitute for a quote.

 

It's obviously embarrasing and I find it on a personal level to be immoral but at the same time I have a hard time condemning him too much.  If an adult woman and an adult man want to exchange sex for money I don't see what the point is of arresting them over it.  

 

I mean it's basically what he already does with his 39 year old girlfriend.  

Because a lot of times the woman is a victim of sex trafficking.   She isn't even getting the money for an act she is forced to do.     

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Embarrassing for him and just another thing that opposing fans will point to for why everyone associated with this franchise is a scumbag.

 

Sounds like simply a case of an old guy just trying to get a beejer. The deal with the human trafficking most likely has nothing to do with him.

 

Not defending him...but not really worried about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dynasty13 said:

Embarrassing for him and just another thing that opposing fans will point to for why everyone associated with this franchise is a scumbag.

 

Sounds like simply a case of an old guy just trying to get a beejer. The deal with the human has nothing to do with him.

 

Not defending him...but not really worried about it.

The deal with the human trafficking doesn't legally have anything to do with him.    But he and others like him are the driving force behind the existence of human trafficking.   

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

Umm being caught with a ton of drugs in your car and being well a * to the cops is very much different than an old man trying get himself a little something something.. lol.  Be honest Itsey had a problem and if I remember right he dealt with it, this is simply a case of a man wanting some.. neither bother me that much.

Itsay was suspended? 

6 games for a DUI

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dynasty13 said:

Embarrassing for him and just another thing that opposing fans will point to for why everyone associated with this franchise is a scumbag.

 

Sounds like simply a case of an old guy just trying to get a beejer. The deal with the human has nothing to do with him.

 

Not defending him...but not really worried about it.

Embarrassing, yes!

 

One would ask...why he would put himself in this position? 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

6 games for a DUI

Did you see his wife why would he

 

 

Just now, Gramz said:

Embarrassing, yes!

 

One would ask...why he would put himself in this position? 

 well, he did pay for it, it comes with the contracts with the escort. it does not matter what position he wants as  long smoky get his money

Just now, IndyD4U said:

Hope this doesn't turn into Deflate Gate 2.0

More like Inflate gate 1.0

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gramz said:

And sorry...

 

Ya don't get a free pass here.  

After all the bashing of Irsay from Pats fans over the years, I'm kinda enjoying this tidbit today.

Irsay had a problem, a very bad problem.  That he seemed help for and I think he has been sober ever since?  I personally never bashed the man for it, we all have our demons. (That’s not to say I liked him I always found him annoying but that’s me.)

 

as for this this I really don’t care.  Prostitution been around forever and the fact we still have it illegal just allows the wrong people profit off of it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

He is a Widower who was dating someone

 

I don't think their relationship will be destroyed by this.  They seem to have an "open" relationship.

 

He has been dating her since 2012.  She had a baby in 2017 that wasn't his.  You do the math.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JimJaime said:

Irsay had a problem, a very bad problem.  That he seemed help for and I think he has been sober ever since?  I personally never bashed the man for it, we all have our demons. (That’s not to say I liked him I always found him annoying but that’s me.)

 

as for this this I really don’t care.  Prostitution been around forever and the fact we still have it illegal just allows the wrong people profit off of it. 

And it has been(is) illegal too

 

   

2 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

 

I don't think their relationship will be destroyed by this.  They seem to have an "open" relationship.

 

He has been dating her since 2012.  She had a baby in 2017 that wasn't his.  You do the math.  

Agreed

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I think the Rams over paid but it’s still a win win for both sides. If the Rams get back to the SB it will be worth it, even a couple NFC championship games would justify the trade...if they win a championship it will definitely be worth it.  Detroit now has the ammo to help build a playoff contender. They won’t bc it’s Detroit lol but it was still a good trade by them. One of the few QB trades you see where both teams will probably come out ahead.    When I compare it to the Wentz trade, Ballard took the Eagles to the cleaners and got the better of the two QBs they had. Interested to see what Sirriani can do with Hurts.  That kid seems to be a class act. The way he handled being replaced by Tua was professional in every way.  I remember the reporter asking him 3min after the championship game vs Georgia ended how he felt being replaced and seeing Tua go out there and bring the team back.  I thought it was slimy to ask that question at that moment(should have waited until the press conference and let the kid celebrate with his team) and Hurts handled it with class. Stayed for another year, came in and I believe won the SEC championship for Bama then transferred after he graduated. I’m rooting for the guy and feel for him bc the Philly press and fans can be a bit harsh to say the least lol. 
    • At this point I wouldn't mind that. Seems like a good realistic scenario. Although... maybe Turner has moved up with his testing? 
    • Larnel Coleman OT UMASS   http://draftscout.com/dsprofile.php?PlayerId=1024887&DraftYear=2021   Josh Ball OT Marshall   https://www.profootballnetwork.com/josh-ball-nfl-draft-player-profile-marshall-offensive-tackle/  
    • JMO, but I think the comparison should be Radunz vs Jenkins, who both are very similar.    I think Cosmi is better than both by a notable amount.
  • Members

    • Drew2975

      Drew2975 13

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • John Hammonds

      John Hammonds 1,448

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • UKColt13

      UKColt13 169

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • davidshoff

      davidshoff 1

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Hark

      Hark 415

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Colt Overseas

      Colt Overseas 726

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • superrep1967

      superrep1967 556

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • lester

      lester 49

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • boogmanningluck

      boogmanningluck 11

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • ColtsGermany

      ColtsGermany 308

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...