Sign in to follow this  
LJpalmbeacher2

5 Edge Rushers Colts should watch at combine

Surely Sweat and Polite will be gone.  so just bla bla
If Burns is available at 26th we will be trading back. Unless he is 245 ish.
And i bet he doesn't make 242. He scrawny.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Honestly the whole league seems to overlook him for some reason.  And I don't understand it.   He's 28 so he should have a year or 2 left in him at min.   He has never once posted a season where he got under 4 yards per carry.     He's not a pro-bowler or anything like that but he seems to be a competent RB that would at the very least be a weapon to use in rotation.  But for 2 years now it seems like he's had a hard time finding a job.  
    • That’s on paper, a very solid group of receivers. What we are certain of right now is that TY, Funchess, Cain and probably Rogers makes the opening day roster. Hopefully Cain has put forth the film study and NFL style conditioning while he has been off for injury and he comes out for training camp to shake off the rust. Those last 3 guys are basically the same receiver imho and maybe there is room for 1 of those and a draft pick if we go wr with one of those 4 initial picks. If we pick a wr after the 3rd round, then they just compete it out with the bottom 3 and we move on with our PS build. Injuries may also dictate who stays and goes but I’d guess 6 wr’s make the squad and I really liked what Johnson flashed us in his short audition. Pascal has done a few nice things while here as well and of course Fountain was a 2018 draft pick with high hopes but did get cut and sent to the PS until late in the season and dropped his only attempt in the endzone while being virtually wide open. Hopefully we get one of all these receivers not named TY to break out this preseason to make cuts easier. 
    • Not much love on the Panthers message boards about Funch. It's kinda like our board when Moncrief left for Jacksonville.    
    • There are some obvious bad calls that I think most football fans can look at and realize that was a bad call.  Some of them in the past have been due to the rules being poorly written.  Honestly the competition committee's poor writing to the rules has caused far more problems in the past than the refs.     However the PI wasn't one of them.  That was a simple bad no call by the officials.     That said I think those are the exception to the rule.  If calls that bad were every day things, we wouldn't be talking about it.  
  • Members

• Irish YJ

Irish YJ 229

• Boiler_Colt

Boiler_Colt 3,534

• krunk

krunk 10,740

• WarGhost21

WarGhost21 857

• wig

wig 862

• WoolMagnet