PeterBowman

DeVante Parker "all but gone" in Miami?

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

Now you are hand picking three of the greatest WR in history to compare him to? :facepalm:

Darrius heyward bey had luck and big ben throwing to him and he still sucked. Steve Smith had Delhomme and Flacco subpar QBs, Andre Johnson had Matt Schaub for most of career. Thomas and Sanders after manning retired. I can keep going if you like.

3 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Darrius heyward bey had luck and big ben throwing to him and he still sucked. Steve Smith had Delhomme and Flacco subpar QBs, Andre Johnson had Matt Schaub for most of career. Thomas and Sanders after manning retired. I can keep going if you like.

Now all you are doing is arguing.  No thanks.

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

Now all you are doing is arguing.  No thanks.

Friendly conversation buddy :thmup:

On 2/24/2019 at 9:43 AM, richard pallo said:

I have to agree we should have an inside track on Williams due to Reich's connection in SD.  If I remember correctly we thought we had the connection to the Dallas linebacker who went to another team last year, Hitchens I believe, because of Eberflus.  The thing we have going for us this time is Luck's reemergence and our upward trajectory not to mention the cap space of course.  FA will be interesting to say the least.  

Richard, I think now that FA's know Luck is good to go, and they saw how improved the team already is, we should get yes from about anyone we pursue.  We obviously have the money to pay someone we want enough to pursue in the first place, so the barriers all seem to be gone.  Indy should get ANYONE they go after this year, unless they simply don't want to live in Indianapolis and I doubt we'd want a player with a character flaw like that in the first place.  We don't need more Paul George's in Indianapolis, divas who don't dig "the scene" so they bolt.  I think we get who we want, and if someone says no, they can't be in it to win, or in it to play for a good team chemistry or even in it for the money because we have those covered.  

• Like 1

Parker will be a FA for a reason.

Nobody says "Hey, you hear that 3-legged, ball-flappin' one-eyed shag will be hitting the SPCA showroom floor next week?"  

Parker will be more likely to be living under a 4-million-dollar bridge in 5 years than making $4 million dollars.  Blue truth bomb.

And he won't be a Colt next year or beyond that.