Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What is the most unbreakable record in sports?

3 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

In any competition at all, 5 in a row is a dynasty. 

He’s currently 5th in the standings, I wonder if he’ll be able to get that elusive 8th championship. He’d be at the top for all time championship titles correct? 

3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

He’s currently 5th in the standings, I wonder if he’ll be able to get that elusive 8th championship. He’d be at the top for all time championship titles correct? 

Yes, he would break Earnhardt and Petty's records.

All three have 7 championships.

• 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• He had some flashes, but also had Drew Lock as his QB, so that hasn't helped. He was waived, but I highly doubt we'll get him. We'll probably put a claim in for him, but another team higher on the waiver priority list will probably land him.
    • 40 yard times with pass rushers is almost irrelevant. Rarely will they ever be running more than 10 yards, except in pursuit. The 10 yard split is so much more important, because that shows the short distance speed and explosion needed on every snap.
    • Brandon Graham has somewhat underwhelmed in Philly and only has 60 career sacks over 11 years. That's only an average of 5 1/2 sacks per season.    I'm hoping we get more production out of Paye personally. 
    • Philip Rivers must have gotten Nate Kaeding flashbacks. He missed critical kicks in the 2006 divisional round vs the Patriots, and critical kicks in the 2009 divisional round vs the Jets, thus leading to the Colts getting a home AFCCG in 2006 and a better matchup vs the Jets in 2009 in the home AFCCG, both times leading to a SB berth. Rivers and the Chargers were plagued with kicking issues till Michael Badgley had a small good run but eventually he started having a bad run too.   Just goes to show you how amazing AV's career was w.r.t longevity and ability to bounce back after bad stretches within the same year. Eventually there was no comeback to be found, thanks to father time.
    • I like the move.  What will be interesting to see is if a full year of NFL off season conditioning and workouts actually help Blankenship get stronger and improve his distance. 
  • Members

• compuls1v3

compuls1v3 573

• Matabix

Matabix 132

• JediXMan

JediXMan 656

• Shive

Shive 2,624

Moderators
    • jvan1973

jvan1973 5,616