Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CR91

David Irving hitting FA

The Guy can certainly play, but the Cowboys are moving on for a reason.  This guy has trouble getting on the field. Between injuries, and suspensions. I say pass.

If the Cowboys turf a player because of his the off field problems then stay away.  Jerry Jones is king of giving guys 2nd, 3rd and 4th chances. 

Sounds like he's probably facing another long suspension.  

I was an advocate of trading for him last off season, due to potential (and at the time his "I have grown up/reformed stance" ) but now that a season has passed nothing really changed for him....He could be a phenomenal force on the D-line for us......but he is apparently just as disruptive in his personal life as he is on the field......that's too bad.....sometimes those types of players eventually "get it" and it clicks, and they change, and sometimes they never get it......and its a train wreck signing.....if we could turn him loose on the field and then put him in stasis after each game and transport him to the next venue and  bring him out of it at the start of the next game, I am all for it lol

On 2/21/2019 at 2:52 AM, #12. said:

Sounds like he's probably facing another long suspension.  

Suspended indefinitely.  

That's pretty long.

He's hitting something. Not free agency, but something. :funny:

He’ll be broke and crying in a year or so, hoping to get reinstated.

Had he stuck it out and made it through one more year, had he gotten one contract, he would have been set for life.  

Puff Puff

9 hours ago, DarkSuperman said:

Pass.

I give him credit, at least he was all in and didn't leave any doubt about his intentions...

That was a clear # you NFL, I'm done... Lol

I will never understand how weed is worth making millions and securing a future for your family

Just now, CR91 said:

I will never understand how weed is worth making millions and securing a future for your family

It sure is dumb as hell 

"According to a 2009 Sports Illustrated article, 78% of National Football League (NFL) players are either bankrupt or are under financial stress within two years of retirement."

Sounds like he'll fit in nicely with this statistic.

Everyone takes a stand for something (Gun Control, abortion rights, Surveillance). Why is this any different? Because hes a football player? So what about Robert Kraft having sex with under age girls? wait a min... Don't do that, Don't talk about that! The hypocrisy is real. 

The worse thing you can do beyond being hooked on Heroin (its a mental health issue, I know lol BTW A good friend of mine passed from Over dosing) is smoking the same stuff the same Heroin doctors give you that's not Heroin called... What about cigarettes and alcohol? these kill more people than... I support David Irving and people like him.

3 hours ago, Rackeen305 said:

What about cigarettes and alcohol? these kill more people than... I support David Irving and people like him.

He was suspended for performance enhancers, too.  Who knows why he's skipping tests - weed or roids?