• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Josh Jacobs is the clearcut winner on this list for me. I'd be alright with every other player on the list. 
    • Great!!!!!! All we need is for a rattle snake to Slither out of that high grass and bite Darius is the butt!   I LOVE the effort Darius, but hang with her while you wait for AAA to show up next time. Please
    • Darius Leonard changed his name from Clark Kent a few years back.
    • We were top 10ish in both O and D last year. I recognize the need to improve both. -our biggest problem on D was stopping the pass (because we couldn't get to the QB). -our biggest problem on O was we were anemic when teams doubled TY. We have no legit X and/or no legit vertical option other than TY -we have addressed DE with a proven guy like Houston, and should go iDL with the 26 -we have not addressed WR. we signed DF to a one year deal. he's not consistent, he's not a well rounded X, and he's not a vertical threat. I do think he'll be good in the slot, but that doesn't solve our deficiencies. he'll be great in the RZ, but we need a well rounded guy between the 20s. He's too similar to Ebron. IMO, he should have never switched from TE in college. He would have been a better, and more well rounded TE than WR.    I'm all for improving both. If you look at the numbers, and look at comparative games (Indy vs KC, Pats vs KC, Indy vs other top passing Ds), it's pretty clear.   -Our OL was top 10 by the end of the year. They'll improve in year 2 with chemistry and having their 2 rookies have a full off season. We don't need to swing for the fences. We're already projected to be top 5 in 2019. Take an OT mid or late if you have doubts about AC.   -DL is improved with Houston, but will also improve all around just having Houston garner attention. Turay should be improved in his second year. If we get a decent iDL in the 1st, that up the game again exponentially.   -DBs will benefit from the addition of Houston, Turay's improvement, and the addition of an iDL. S is more of an injury issue than a talent issue, and we signed another S (Kendrick) in FA. I'm fine with adding one though in the second. CB is fine with the scheme we play.    -LB is fine, with DL at the core. Walker should improve. LB is a devalued position and we could easily get a decent guy in the 3rd or 4th.    -We spent more in 2018 on TE than any other team. If Doyle is back, we don't need another. If he struggles this year, we make TE a priority in round 1 or 2 of next year while resigning Ebron.
  • Members

• Luck 4 president

Luck 4 president 923

• DillyDilly

DillyDilly 870

Senior Members
    • Jdubu

Jdubu 806

• Combsey

Combsey 72

• Four2itus

Four2itus 1,887