Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts fans around the World

coltsfeva

Since we’re in a bit of a lull. I thought I’d ask::

1.Where do Colts’ fans live ?

2. How do they watch/listen to games ?

3. Do they re-watch games, win or lose ?

I’m from Wilmington Delaware 

I have NFL game pass (not NFL Sunday Ticket) I have it on my mobile phone and TV

I watch mostly wins but I have watched losses, to see how close we were to winning. In a lot of those early losses , we beat ourselves.

• Like 2

Budapest, Hungary, Europe

I watch all games live except the ones in primetime on Game Pass. When we lose my family has to endure a day of mourne or anger but if we win I’m the best father and husband.

Worst thing is that there are way too many Pariots fans around here...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I think it’s super cool that we have so many fans from all over the world !!!  We seem to have a lot of fans from Germany?  Does that have to do with Andrew luck living in Germany when he was younger?   Bjoern Werner bring you guys?  Again I think it’s pretty awesome. I have family in the Bramberg(sp?)Germany area. I was supposed to meet up with a Colts fan from Germany, @cowboooy at Chiefs playoff game but unfortunately we were not able to meet up and hang out, total bummer!.

Anyway I live in Northwest Indiana so I get to watch all the games on local television and I am within an hour from the stadium.  I don’t rewatch many games but I’m starting to rewatch plays a lot more now that we have some pretty amazing guys playing. Love watching big Q administer pancakes  and the maniac wreak havoc!!!!

• Like 5

1. Dublin, Ireland

2.  :(. Sometimes though, the Colts game might be on in a noted NFL bar so I go there, the place is usually full of Pats fans.

3. Never miss a game. If its a Thursday or Sunday night football game, I take the Friday/Monday off to sleep in (those games start in the middle of the night here).

Just on a side note to point 2, joining this forum has been brilliant for me. I know I speak for alot of people on this forum who live outside of the US but here, there isn't alot of knowledgeable NFL people to chat to. So to be able to have a place to go to chat about the Colts like this forum is great! And it's an excellent forum, with great people and moderators.

• Like 9

Manchester, England

I have gamepass for smartphone and PlayStation for all games not blacked out (games chosen by sky tv) and skygo on my phone for those that are.

I watch all games live, so I'm a very unhappy camper if we lose a primetime game (1.30am start over here)  and I'm back in work a few hours later!

• Like 2

I live in Sydney, Australia

I watch all games on GamePass live (iPad, iPhone or AppleTV).

The season begins where i get up at 3am (for 1pm kick off games) until the beginning of October, after our daylight savings changes it goes to 4am for a few weeks until the US changes their daylight savings and then it is 5am from then on. The later games work out well as they are very friendly morning into afternoon times and i either work from home those days or watch them from my desk or meetings. I am pretty senior so no-one questions me.

Depending on the kind of loss i will re-watch all games. Heavy losses not so much on repeat after live viewing.

• Like 4

What a great thread!  Props to @coltsfeva   I had no idea so many of you were out of the states.

I’m boring by comparison.  Live in Bama (but I’m in Grenada right now).

Havent missed a game in about 20 years.  Mostly Sunday Ticket, but a long time ago we had the big dish and got everything.   

• Like 3

11 hours ago, HOZER said:

I think it’s super cool that we have so many fans from all over the world !!!  We seem to have a lot of fans from Germany?  Does that have to do with Andrew luck living in Germany when he was younger?   Bjoern Werner bring you guys?  @cowboooy

For my part, I cannot tell you why exactly I'm a colts fan. I followed the nfl for a few years starting around 2010 or 2011 and since 2013 or 2014 i was more and more rooting for indy. 

The fact that Andrew lived here when he was younger sure helped, but wasn't the main thing. 

What the heart desires.... :D

Unfortunately most football fans over here are Seahawks (a lot),patriots or cowboys fans. 

• Thanks 1

It's great to hear from all our fans.  We are glad you are here. However EVERY ONE, please do not talk about illegal streaming here

https://forums.colts.com/guidelines/

No posting or requesting illegal online streaming links. No discussion about your use of illegal streaming links.

Do not post copyrighted material or links to illegal NFL game feeds *anywhere* in the forum, chat room or on the site. This is especially true of online game day feeds. Requesting and posting online links to NFL games that are not sanctioned by the NFL are illegal and will be deleted and posters subject to restricted site/forum access. Please make sure that any other videos you post do not include copyrighted material.

No discussion about your use of illegal streaming links or invitations for people to message you for an illegal streaming link.

Strictly Prohibited: Spamming, Advertising, Promotional Posting, and Trolling, and Illegal Activity. Any and all advertising, chain letters, pyramid schemes, solicitation, spamming and trolling is are not allowed on our site. This includes any request for an illegal streaming link, or invitation to contact a member to receive an illegal streaming link

Please do not discuss illegal activities on our forums. Any material or posting that advocates or discusses illegal activities, with or without the intent to commit them, is prohibited. This includes activities such as gambling, software and music piracy, and other intellectual property violations. All postings should obey copyright laws. If a member cites articles or information from other sources or areas of the Internet, a URL should be posted with no more than a small portion of the article's text. Such a practice provides credibility and attribution to the source of the information. Legally, the article copied from a website belongs to that particular website and pasting the full text in a posting is an infringement of copyright laws.

In short, watch the game from an NFL licensed source

Wow, Hungary has strong representation over here considering size/population. :)

1. I am hungarian too (living/working in Gyor/H - Bratislava/Slovakia - Zurich/Switzerland triangle.)

2. I am a gamepass subscriber.

3. I watch every Colts games. Mostly gamepass, but as my fellow hungarians said, the NFL coverage is relatively good over here, we can watch 60-80 games a season locally broadcasted.

(Actually, I've watched every single Colts game since cca 2002. And, I am a die hard NFL fan, so I watch a lot more games, from other teams too. Probably 180-200 games a season, although half of them only the 40 minutes plays only version.)

• Like 4

1. Evansville, Indiana

2. I typically watch games on local channels with friends/family, since Evansville is only three hours away from Indy. I’ve been to a few games so far, always a blast.

3. I love rewatching wins, but if we lose I try to never speak of it again lol

It’s great to see we have so many Colts fans outside of Indiana and outside of America. I love knowing that there are Colts fans outside of the local areas, especially seeing as you could have chosen to root for another team, so  thanks to all you guys for cheering for the Colts!

• Like 3