Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Barry Sears

Significance of #32

I was just thinking about the #32 ranking the Colts received prior to the 2018 season.  In one post-game locker room video, Coach Reich held up a sign that read "#32" and used that as motivation and confirmation of how hard this team worked to make the playoffs.

So, with that number in mind, I sure would LOVE for us to have the #32 pick in the 2020 NFL draft as the result of our win in Super Bowl LIV!!!!

4 minutes ago, deadman said:

I thought this was going to be a post about Edgerrin James.

same here...# 32 is a good number unless you're named TJ Green.

Or Cassius Vaughn I believe 

1 hour ago, PeterBowman said:

same here...# 32 is a good number unless you're named TJ Green.

I think us being ranked 32nd was about the silliest thing I may have ever seen. Reason being, we weren't even the worse team in 2017 as bad as we were and Luck was back. It's not even hindsight, I said it before the season started and us 9-7 before the season. In a strange way maybe it motivated us though lmao 

We get a pass rusher then for sure we’ll be picking at number 32. It will finally get this team over the hump. 

On 2/12/2019 at 11:57 AM, deadman said:

I thought this was going to be a post about Edgerrin James.

Or T.J. Greene. Lol

I actually thought this thread would be about having the 32nd pick in the first round of the NFL draft. That would ensure that the player would have a 5th year option for us as opposed to the 34th pick or later picks, where we only have 4 year contracts.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• this is a plea to stop bashing jacoby    NFL qbs get criticized on forums like this
    • I'm higher on Ballard's drafting than anyone on this forum, but I will be highly upset if we don't either give Kelly a chance to play or don't draft a QB to compete with Brissett or sign one in FA. We can't go into next year with what we currently have at the QB position.
    • This guy has 3 QBs going before the Colts. Then proceeds to say there wont be any QB prospects by the time the Colts pick. If the draft falls like this, Ballard WILL draft Jordan Love. And I'm okay with that. I'm more than okay with that. Even it Love turns out to be the biggest bust since ryan leaf. I'm still okay with that pick, in our current situation. Not that I think he will be a bust.    Heres to hoping Love enters the draft this year. 
    • Jones has been competing vs sir Ankle, and has lost his starting job. 
    • I know the fan base is very divided on the Quarterback position and the team right now...   Some like JB, some really dislike him   Some think we could build around him and some think we should immediately move on from him for Chad Kelly, lol.    Some see future franchise quarterbacks in the draft (Love, Hurts, Eason) and some don’t.    Can we just all agree that we trust whatever decision Ballard and Reich make? If they draft a QB or stick with JB. They are the professional and have shown they know what they are doing.    TRUST IN Ballard and Reich!!!
  • Members

• aaron11

aaron11 2,344

• throwing BBZ

throwing BBZ 2,408

• MPStack

MPStack 2,865

• Chloe6124

Chloe6124 5,677

• Horshoekid1986

Horshoekid1986 7

Rookie