Sign in to follow this  
Barry Sears

Significance of #32

I was just thinking about the #32 ranking the Colts received prior to the 2018 season.  In one post-game locker room video, Coach Reich held up a sign that read "#32" and used that as motivation and confirmation of how hard this team worked to make the playoffs.

So, with that number in mind, I sure would LOVE for us to have the #32 pick in the 2020 NFL draft as the result of our win in Super Bowl LIV!!!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, deadman said:

I thought this was going to be a post about Edgerrin James.

same here...# 32 is a good number unless you're named TJ Green.

• Haha 2

Or Cassius Vaughn I believe 

1 hour ago, PeterBowman said:

same here...# 32 is a good number unless you're named TJ Green.

I think us being ranked 32nd was about the silliest thing I may have ever seen. Reason being, we weren't even the worse team in 2017 as bad as we were and Luck was back. It's not even hindsight, I said it before the season started and us 9-7 before the season. In a strange way maybe it motivated us though lmao 

We get a pass rusher then for sure we’ll be picking at number 32. It will finally get this team over the hump. 

I actually thought this thread would be about having the 32nd pick in the first round of the NFL draft. That would ensure that the player would have a 5th year option for us as opposed to the 34th pick or later picks, where we only have 4 year contracts.