Sign in to follow this  
Barry Sears

Significance of #32

I was just thinking about the #32 ranking the Colts received prior to the 2018 season.  In one post-game locker room video, Coach Reich held up a sign that read "#32" and used that as motivation and confirmation of how hard this team worked to make the playoffs.

So, with that number in mind, I sure would LOVE for us to have the #32 pick in the 2020 NFL draft as the result of our win in Super Bowl LIV!!!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, deadman said:

I thought this was going to be a post about Edgerrin James.

same here...# 32 is a good number unless you're named TJ Green.

• Haha 2

Or Cassius Vaughn I believe 

1 hour ago, PeterBowman said:

same here...# 32 is a good number unless you're named TJ Green.

I think us being ranked 32nd was about the silliest thing I may have ever seen. Reason being, we weren't even the worse team in 2017 as bad as we were and Luck was back. It's not even hindsight, I said it before the season started and us 9-7 before the season. In a strange way maybe it motivated us though lmao 

We get a pass rusher then for sure we’ll be picking at number 32. It will finally get this team over the hump. 

On 2/12/2019 at 11:57 AM, deadman said:

I thought this was going to be a post about Edgerrin James.

Or T.J. Greene. Lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Maybe Denver or Washington due to cap space. I'm hoping we get a player in return if he ends up going anywhere. I wouldn't complain about getting a pick either.    I can get behind this but not just for DeAndre Baker maybe a pass rusher or interior D-line will fall. 
    • If DeAndre Baker falls past Denver, I wouldn't mind trading pick #26 and Brissett to the Dolphins in order to acquire him. That would be a deal both teams might agree to if the Dolphins are indeed interested.
    • He's my favorite FA or even early round pickup at WR this offseason 
    • I laughed when seeing "QB" listed as a team need on OnTheClock 2019.  That being said, I have to wonder if it's worth taking a flyer on a QB like Kyle Shurmur and either deal him or Brissett going forward.
    • Having faith without knowing why is "blind faith". At least when I supported certain picks that Grigson chose (like Dorsett), it was because I thought they were good and I was wrong. It wasn't because Grigson was our GM and I felt an obligation that I had to "follow" his every move. He did have 3 straight winning years and advanced further each time, but it became apparent by the end of 2014 that his drafting and FA signings were poor (besides the early part of the 2012 draft), and Luck was carrying the team. Luck got hurt afterward, but it's not like Grigson's drafting or FA signings got better. We were a team carried by Luck and the previous regimes players from 2012-2016. I didn't notice it completely until after the Pats AFC Championship game where we were completely outmatched, but I did notice poor patterns before that (especially missing on 1st round picks).   I'm just saying that the people who say that Ballard knows more than other "armchair GM's" would also say the same about Grigson, so they were merely guessing and were right on Ballard just like they were wrong about Grigson with "blind faith". I don't know, that line just bugs me a lot. Most people who say that also don't predict ahead of time who is good and who isn't, they are extremists in an either positive or negative way, and both are poor viewpoints IMO. Ok, rant over! 
  • Members

• Colts_Fan12

Colts_Fan12 4,735

• BOTT

BOTT 11,774

• DarkSuperman

DarkSuperman 3,463

• esmort

esmort 1,496

• RollerColt

RollerColt 1,484

• CoachLite