Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Should the Colts bring Demaryius Thomas in?

1 hour ago, coltsblue1844 said:

not saying we should sign him... but look at who he has had at QB... After Peyton retired (and even his last season wasnt that great), Denver hasnt had a decent QB

That not exactly an excuse. Look at Fitzgerald. The best QBs hes had in his career were an old kurt Warner and an over the hill carson palmer and his numbers are ranked up there with some of the best ever. Even hilton was productive without luck

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

That not exactly an excuse. Look at Fitzgerald. The best QBs hes had in his career were an old kurt Warner and an over the hill carson palmer and his numbers are ranked up there with some of the best ever. Even hilton was productive without luck

DT's numbers are very similar to Fitz's in 2018, with DT missing a game and getting traded midseason.

But end of the day, DT is no Fitz. He's not even Hilton. No one is saying he's as good as either of them. Doesn't mean he's not good at all, and couldn't be a good addition to someone's offense.

I don't want him, but it's not because of his TD numbers.

35 minutes ago, Superman said:

DT's numbers are very similar to Fitz's in 2018, with DT missing a game and getting traded midseason.

But end of the day, DT is no Fitz. He's not even Hilton. No one is saying he's as good as either of them. Doesn't mean he's not good at all, and couldn't be a good addition to someone's offense.

I don't want him, but it's not because of his TD numbers.

I named other reasons to support my argument. The td thing was just another part of it. Thomas is done.

• 2 weeks later...