Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• D J Reader, not sure if he will fit our defense to play several downs. I see the comparisons to Akiem Hicks but Hicks thrived because they had Eddie Goldman at primary NT with the Bears. Reader can also play 3-technique but his strength is his versatility to play 3 or 5 technique plus playing DE in sub packages, which we have plenty of bodies for. So, I don't think the value will be there, based on our roster construction and what Eberflus demands from his DTs. Clowney, on the other hand, is a great fit for what we do. I am always afraid if he is the kind of guy who would get lazy once money is handed to him. However, if Ballard does sign him, no complaints from me.   I do feel Ballard will go after guys with a chip on their shoulder, late bloomers like Shelby Harris of Broncos, and Jordan Philips of Bills for the DL in free agency. Plus, I have seen enough of Chase Mclaughlin to figure he is our kicker going into next season.
    • Hooker has been named to the 'All-PFF Era NFL Prospect Team' (along with Nelson) as two of the best players PFF has ever scouted coming out of college.   https://www.colts.com/news/quenton-nelson-malik-hooker-pro-football-focus-all-pff-era-nfl-prospect-team
    • Good reliable sports news used to be what people wanted. Now we are being fed tmz quality news by what should be the most reputable sports information sources. Damn capitalism...
    • The only tampering going on is the media baiting fans. News sells and now with all these free agent QBs and social media exploding, they are selling every story and possibility to the public lol. He isnt leaving NE.
    • Yes and a first round RB is cheap lol.i guarantee NE didnt over pay him on first contract and let him walk when it came to resigning or got a good deal.
  • Members

• 1959Colts

1959Colts 2,369

• Chloe6124

Chloe6124 6,593

• Dogg63

Dogg63 204

• Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf 14

• aaron11

aaron11 2,544

• Mel Kiper's Hair