Sign in to follow this  
HOF19

Behind closed doors demand from Irsay ?

A sort of top 3 priority from MR. Irsay ………. PROTECT ANDREW LUCK !!!!!! Irsay wants any players......AND Coaches needed to make that happen and happen ON EVERY SNAP OF THE BALL !!!!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

A sort of top 3 priority from MR. Irsay ………. PROTECT ANDREW LUCK !!!!!! Irsay wants any players......AND Coaches needed to make that happen and happen ON EVERY SNAP OF THE BALL !!!!!!!

What are you even talking about?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Talking about bring back Howard Mudd. That priority has been there for years though. 

• Like 2

Just now, WoolMagnet said:

Somebody found the key to the liquor cabinet......

Drunk uncle strikes again...............now you know you have to take his keys AND keyboards away we he's inebriated.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

That priority is already taken care of.

And we did bring back Mudd, today as our Top Offensive Assistant...so we now have TWO great O-Line coaches/teachers (they are in the mold of teaching/coaching up talent...just imagine what they can do with the talent we already have!)  We had the top QB sack O-Line several times when Mudd was coach, and we had 2 undrafted guys, a 4th and a 5th rounder as starters...the only one picked in the first 3 rounds was Glenn at LT and he was drafted before Mudd was coach... so this will be awesome to see what he can help do with the top talent we have!

I know that i'm excited about the two guys we now have in charge of the line

2 hours ago, HOF19 said:

Sir, you’re not supposed to drink the bong water 

1 hour ago, WoolMagnet said:

Somebody found the key to the liquor cabinet......

I was thinking the exact same thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Sir, you’re not supposed to drink the bong water 

I was thinking the exact same thing.

LOVE the enthusiasm tho.

If we could get a stadium full of "him" on gameday, we'd have the best home field advantage in the league.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, WoolMagnet said:

LOVE the enthusiasm tho.

If we could get a stadium full of "him" on gameday, we'd have the best home field advantage in the league.

Game-of-Thrones-funny-gif-images-K.O.-th

• Like 1

3 hours ago, a06cc said:

Talking about bring back Howard Mudd. That priority has been there for years though. 

I thought I did not have to mention that I was referring to the hiring of Howard Mudd guess I was incorrect ……. GO COLTS !

5 hours ago, HOF19 said:

If this had been posted in the "Howard Mudd" thread it may have been received differently from the forum members. :thmup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, HOF19 said:

I thought I did not have to mention that I was referring to the hiring of Howard Mudd guess I was incorrect ……. GO COLTS !

Nah, everyone got what you were alluding to.  It just read as odd, coming on the heels of such a dramatic turnaround, the idea of any "behind closed doors" demands to protect Luck seemed pretty silly, even if posted tongue-in-cheek, the circumstances, added to the fact the OP would have fit in fine in the existing thread, were sure to lead to the OP being roundly panned.....  No harm though, I'm sure we both agree we're glad to see every avenue STILL being explored to improve the OL further even AFTER such a great season, no reason to be complacent!

12 hours ago, HOF19 said:

I’m confused.   Are you saying that one of the top three priorities from Irsay was to protect Andrew?

if so what are the other two?    I’ll hang up and listen to your answer