Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Says who??  Who says he wasnt a 1st round pick.  Do u really think he was a 2nd round pick before the combine and then throws a couple of balls and shorts and is now a top 15 pick???  For all we know, Love may have been rated as a top 5 pick by most teams. I dont have a clue. I just hate  it when the talking heads said a player shoots up based on the combine. Most execs say it is the medical and interviews that matter.  The testing is just eye candy.  
    • If we sign a QB in FA or trade for Carr or some other QB than yes it's a possibility.  Not just Becton but any of the top rated tackles.  It might depend on the length of AC's contract.  I think everyone is expecting a one year deal but if it's longer that might change things as to where to take a tackle in the draft.  I wouldn't think it would take long to get a one year deal done so we shall see.  
    • I think I posted the video in this thread of Jordan Palmer talking to pat mcafee about love. He said when your a first rd QB playing with no draftable guys the INT happen because your coach tells you to go out there and sling it. . Also your always playing catch up so you have to throw it and take more chances.  What’s great about love is he takes blame for all of it. 
    • Man is naird go Yes, u can blame the lack of talent and coaching to a degree. However, he went from a one read offence in 2018 to a system where more responsibilities were put on his shoulders. Therefore,  the increase in  interceptions.   Blaming his team mates and coaches is unfair to them. I do find it amusing that people r willing to give Love a pass on 2019 , however those same people jump all over Brissett when his reciever core was decimated by injury. Oh and please dont think I am a Brissett apologist. I just find it hyporlcrtical.  Love is the shiny toy.  The Mahommes look a like. This a is a huge draft for Ballard and Reich.  If they draft a qb high  they better get it right. Their jobs r on the line no matter how much faith Irsay says he has in the both of him.
    • When they say shooting up they mean into a top 15 pick. He wasn’t considered a first round guy.
  • Members

• Virtuoso80

Virtuoso80 499

• Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt 213

• aaron11

aaron11 2,559

• Horshoekid1986

Horshoekid1986 7

Rookie
    • Archer

Archer 1,200