Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Fans

a06cc

I wanted to thank all of you. First I’m posting this early. We need to come together this next season. No thread is a stupid thread. You vent your frustrations, but be understanding. I love you all and hope we start our dynasty in 2019!!!

I love this forum. It's my favourite spot to talk Colts, and with this and social media, I feel way more connected to the team as a non Indy native. ngl I disagree with a LOT of you, but that's part of the fun haha. As long as it's respectful, which it mostly is, then it's all good. I've become a smarter football fan from it too.

We're all one Colts fam after all, and I can't wait till we win a SB again :thmup:

• Like 1

Yah I agree. I see some pretty rude things being said on here and sometimes it’s like people are willing to cut your throat verbally with a drop of a dime. Usually it’s tigertown on here asking for people to be nice and civil and I will admit I used to sort of roll my eyes at him but he was right. People on here can be really negative to one another and we are all colts fans!  If you wanna be mean hit up the pats fans and let them have it lol.  So yah let’s all keep united and if someone asks a “stupid question” or creates a thread just to say “ I love luck” just go on about your day and ignore it if you don’t like it. 

• Thanks 1