Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Raiders to Play in SF

PuntersArePeopleToo

10 hours ago, IcEWoLF said:

Meh, Raiders can play in a dumpster as far I care.

that franchise is not worth a damn these days

I think that will change soon if they get a new stadium in Las Vegas. The new hockey team in Vegas is doing awesome, that should be a good sign for an NFL team coming to town. 

Also they have 3 first round picks this year and a pretty good quarterback, they could turn it around soon.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, IcEWoLF said:

Meh, Raiders can play in a dumpster as far I care.

that franchise is not worth a damn these days

Wasn't too long ago they where really up and coming. I saw this year simply as Gruden losing to set things up to build the team the way he wanted. Then we will really see if he still has it

On 2/4/2019 at 4:56 PM, Nesjan3 said:

I think that will change soon if they get a new stadium in Las Vegas. The new hockey team in Vegas is doing awesome, that should be a good sign for an NFL team coming to town. 

Also they have 3 first round picks this year and a pretty good quarterback, they could turn it around soon.

They must be frustrated that the two teams they traded with for 1st rounders made the playoffs.

Should still end up with premium players, but could have been so much better for them.

4 hours ago, DaveA1102 said:

They must be frustrated that the two teams they traded with for 1st rounders made the playoffs.

Should still end up with premium players, but could have been so much better for them.

They also have the Bears 1st next season...i would say the fans are probably frustrated as *, but Gruden had a plan and i think this is all part of it.