Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I was hoping for 2 as well to take advantage of the depth. I was hoping to take one in the 3rd or 4th, then one in the 5th or 6th. That extra 6th would have been nice this year taking a shot at a project. IMO, there will a few really nice project WRs left in the 6th and 7th. Some, not so much "project". 
    • Yeah... that class is insane. I want us to draft 2 of them in this class. That's why I would probably be OK if we didn't go after a WR in FA. 
    • I have to disagree with this one ... Simmons is super explosive. I wanted him for us last year... I wonder if we would have traded back if he had lasted until our pick. There were rumors the Colts loved him... 
    • I disagree. You want a mentor with a long track record of success and/or good stats. And one that is close to retiring so that the motivation and plan are clear. A journeyman (like Hoyer or others) have limited things to be a mentor about. There are certainly exceptions (high intellect guys who simply lack physical attributes), but IMO you want an aged guy who was a clear franchise QB. Brady and Rivers both fit that criteria.    Not sure why you think neither are mentor types. It's not like any of the guys under them in the past have said they were bad mentors, Actually, many young QBs have said very complimentary things about Brady, and Belichick has been pretty successful dealing mid round QBs who have "mentored" under Brady. 
    • Highlights/notables/weirdities: - Mekhi Becton up to no.5 - Derrick Brown up to no.2 - Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs all bunched up together - Patrick Queen no.15... this is a meteoric rise. He wasn't even in mock drafts before the playoffs. I'm not so sure he's worth that pick. - Justin Jefferson WR4 at no. 16?  - Love ahead of Herbert. Both of them jumping up on his board.  - Ross Blacklock DT3 at no. 19.  - Brandon Aiyuk WR5 at no. 20... that's 5 WRs in the top 20. Strong class...  - Clyde Edwards-Helaire RB2 - Yetur Gross-Matos debuts in his list at 38 - Kristian Fulton no. 44? This is the lowest I've seen him - 
  • Members

• ColtsGermany

ColtsGermany 217

• EastStreet

EastStreet 3,638

• stitches

stitches 7,451

• WarGhost21

WarGhost21 1,227

• SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt 8,236

Moderators