Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

Rams (+2 1/2) vs. New England (2-3-19)

Rams have essentially given up for the night.

Time for Brady to blow down the field to put this game out of its misery.

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

Talk about how you’re protecting players and you allow that?

That call has been made all year...If the QB is running out of bounds..of course you cant drill him..

....Its OK if that is a running back..but you cant hit the QB like that.

The refs just ate their whistles

Just now, oldunclemark said:

That call has been made all year...If the QB is running out of bounds..of course you cant drill him

He had no ability to turn up field. He essentially had given himself up. Defenseless player. All bogus 

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

He had no ability to turn up field. He essentially had given himself up. Defenseless player. All bogus 

When the RB caught a pass and was defenseless earlier..

2 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

You're right.... Brady would've got that flag... 

Brady would have had 8 simultaneous flags thrown and New York calling in. 

Just now, oldunclemark said:

The Rams need a defensive TD to win this.. Goff cant move them

a safety might win it

1 minute ago, buffalo34 said:

Rams leaving their receivers open now.

Patriots will get a TD. I say Gronk catches it in the corner.

again..its easier of you wait until AFTER the play....to make the prediction...

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Fair enough, but does he really put them into every game or does he hold them back from doing better?  Even in games like against the Chiefs, it was the defense and running attack that won the game.  I know it is said he is protecting the ball, but he makes very few plays as well.  So I personally see no upside for him.  I think at the NFL level when you have a great running attack and defense playing solid, you can win games.    I think Eason would likely throw more interceptions, but also more big plays.  I actually watched every game Eason played in college.  What I am encouraged with him is most big, raw prospects are turnover prone. He isn't.  He doesn't throw that many interceptions and is pretty accurate.  
    • If any of the rookie QB's ball out it will be them.   Taylor might otherwise be in a good position to pick it up if none of the rookie QB's stand out, but his biggest problem is that he's likely going to be at the very least splitting carries with Mack.  So he could have some great runs and post a great yards per attempt but just not make it as the offensive rookie of the year because he won't put up huge huge numbers.   Another player we could look at is Clyde Edwards-Helaire.  Drafted in the 1st by KC.  I don't know how good KC's OL is but working next to Mahomes is going to open up a lot of lanes for any RB.  So I'd consider him a candidate as well. 
    • You think I don’t know what round Eason was picked?    I’m not predicting Eason is cut and signed back to the PS.  I’m only saying it’s possible.   That’s why I said 50-50.
    • This is my point.  There is no guarantee he would stay here. He may end up on the PS. I just think it’s a small chance. With covid we can afford to keep him on the 53 with the new PS rules. It really just depends how he looks in practice. If he looks average maybe they put him there. If he looks fantastic they probably keep him on the 53.
    • Actually he's missing the point slightly . . . you risk them being picked up on waivers.  We cut Easton any team that had interest in him before the draft could pick him up on waivers.  A lot of teams had interest in him.  This is a 4th round pick not a 7th.   Kelly could potentially clear waivers.  Easton is almost certain to be picked up on waivers.  
  • Members

• Bolts2Colts

Bolts2Colts 30

• WifiGuy

WifiGuy 411

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 21,341

• CamMo

CamMo 1,000

• FortheWin

FortheWin 39

• Dogg63