Under Grigson. Lawrence Guy was waived by the Colts in 2013 and the Chargers picked him up. Guy was waived right after his blocked field goal vs Seattle. Chargers waived him in 2014 and the Ravens picked him up. Had 4.5 sacks in 2015 for Baltimore, but only 1 sack in 2016. In 2017 Patriots signed him to a 4 year/$20 million deal. The last three seasons for NE, he has played in every game and started all but two of them. He has averaged around 60 tackles/year for NE, and had 3 sacks last year.
65.Cincinnati- Tyler Johnson-WR, Minnesota
66. Washington - K.J. Hill, WR, Ohio State
67. Dallas f/ Detroit - Kyle Dugger, S, Lenoir-Rhyme
68. NY Jets f/NYG - John Hightower, WR, Boise State
69. Carolina - Malik Harrison, LB, Ohio State
70. Miami -- JK Robbins, RB, Ohio St.
71. LA Chargers -Davon Hamilton - DT The Ohio State
72. Arizona -- Thaddeus Moss, TE,
73. Jacksonville -- Adam Trautman, TE, Dayton
74. Cleveland - Ashtyn Davis, S, Cal.
75. Indianapolis -- KJ Ryan Hamler, WR, Penn St.
76. Tampa Bay @Zoltan
79. NY Jets
80. Las Vegas
81. Las Vegas f/CHI
83. Denver f/PIT
84. LA Rams
85. Dallas f/Detroit f/PHI
87. New England
88. New Orleans
91. Las Vegas f/SEA via HOU
94. Green Bay
95. Denver f/SF
96. Kansas City
97. Cleveland f/HOU*
98. New England*
99. Vikings f- NY Giants @NFLfan
100. New England*
104. LA Rams*
If you trade for him you take on his contract and the 21M cap hit. If he's cut his new contract becomes the cap hit. Probably 9-10M. Teams know they are up against the cap. It would make sense to wait them out. JMO.