Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

Rams (+2 1/2) vs. New England (2-3-19)

This game has been as exciting as two baseball teams playing who are 15 games out of first.

Just now, IinD said:

This game has been as exciting as two baseball teams playing who are 15 games out of first.

I think it's been good so far....

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

This isnt a very good game..just a blunder-fest

Refs are doing well for the pats

Goff playing like Trent Edwards out there.

Time for Brady to show that the big boys are in charge. He'll blow down the field for the easy TD and leave no time on the clock before halftime.

I know Todd Gurley has knee issues..

..but this is the Super Bowl

Like Apollo Creed told Rocky when he wasnt training hard and was about to get knocked out..."There is no tomorrow!!!"

5 minutes ago, jjcolts said:

Lets go Rams. 

I've been hearing for 2 weeks what a genius Sean McVey is...

..but he's got a star RB with a sore knee and young QB who doesnt know what he's seeing

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

I've been hearing for 2 weeks what a genius Sean McVey is...

..but he's got a star RB with a sore knee and young QB who doesnt know what he's seeing

Not understanding his game plan today. 

Rams leaving Edelman wide open.

He'll be the one that gets in the end zone on this drive as well.

4 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Goff playing like Trent Edwards out there.

Time for Brady to show that the big boys are in charge. He'll blow down the field for the easy TD and leave no time on the clock before halftime.

You really enjoy the phrase "blow down the field" don't you?  Variety is key. :D

They put Edelman in motion and it seems they get a zone every time...

I wonder if that's an automatic call

I hope everybody took the 'under'

If it keeps on going like this i have to take the "me having more than 8 beers till 3rd quarter", over. 

9 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

I think it's been good so far....

That's all that matters :D..

For me I'm half watching.

I hope everybody took the 'under'

I anticipated the under due to the coaches working to take out the offenses instead of working on their own.

This has been a snooze fest. Neither team looks like they want to be there. Where is some offense.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

This has been a snooze fest. Neither team looks like they want to be there. Where is some offense.

agreed. it possibly that neither team should have been there.

1 minute ago, DraftMaster said:

I anticipated the under due to the coaches working to take out the offenses instead of working on their own.

You know each team has 2 different sets of coaches, right?

Time for a wide open Gronk to catch a 20 yard pass here.

Patriots will get the TD before halftime.

4th and 1.....no.......Rams 'D' is on the case

2 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

0-for-10

2 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Keep it going! 

4 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Give it a rest.  Please.