Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rams (+2 1/2) vs. New England (2-3-19)

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brady played awful, and his age is showing. This win was all about Belichick and his defense.

Why Dee Ford Why

I turned it on, even tho I said I wasn't going to.   I should have stuck to my original plan. This has been the most boring SB ever.   I'm sitting here wishing I was watching Brees

3 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Honestly, I think last year was the first time the pats scored in the 1st qt of a Superbowl.. or maybe the first 1st qt TD... So this is the norm lol

Didn't they mention that the pats never made a first quarter td in the sb with Brady under center? 

Buffalo34 is good comedy relief so far though.....  eventually he'll be right you know! lol

Just now, buffalo34 said:

Brady will hit a wide open Edelman for an easy first down coming right up.

aaaaaannnnnnd Juuuuuust a  bit outside....lol

• Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Good post...   and that was before your very kind words there at the end.   That was most unexpected and very generous.  Appreciate them very much.    Another way Brady helped them, is that for most of his career, he took deep discounts on his contract.   I believe he re-did his deals a number of times.   He might’ve saved NE (guessing here) 50-100 million over his career.  That money got re-invested into the team.  You can build quite a roster when you don’t have to pay your franchise QB top dollar.    Thanks again.   Hope you enjoy the website.   
    • @twfish You are still on the clock for the Packers.   Then @WarGhost21 will be on for the Chiefs.   After that, this 2021 Gavin Mock Draft will wrap up with @John Hammonds for the SB Champs. 
    • Yes. They did have the most opt-outs. I think most of them are coming back this year which will help if Bill decides to keep them or release them. Many of them are older and are on big contracts so it will be interesting to see what they do.   Brady always gave him the luxury of building a middle class team because he could elevate the talent. It will be much more difficult now without the QB. Perhaps some of our Pats posters could shed light on what they will do at QB. I saw they were not in on Wentz at all and they are not in on Watson or Wilson either so I wonder if they are thinking Cam again?  The QB is what did them in the most last year. Cam just didn't have it at all.    BTW, I have been meaning to tell you for some time that I really enjoy your posts a lot. I don't post a ton up here but I do read the site most days and I always enjoy your takes. You really put a lot of thought and solid reasoning behind your points. I enjoy that. 
    • I don’t know why you felt the need to go there, but you did.   This is several bridges too far from reality.   Good luck selling this to anyone.    Astonishing.   
    • Part of the reason the Pats roster looked so thin, isn’t just because they let Brady go.   8 players, including key staters like LB Dont’a Hightower, S Patrick Chung, OT Marcus Cannon and WR Marqise Lee all sat out last year due to Covid.    I believe New England list more players sitting out than any other team. 
  • Members

• Sumo63

Sumo63 593

• dw49

dw49 709

• Defjamz26

Defjamz26 2,033

• shasta519

shasta519 2,824

• tate

tate 2

Rookie