Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• And yet Gruden wants to get rid of him so badly even with all those lofty stats.  Things that make u go hmmmm.!!!!
    • Unless he bombs at the combine I'm sure he will. I just don't want him here. I'd rather get Mims, Johnson, or the kid from ND later on. 
    • I dont care if we get Carr.  The D line needs play makers. We trade for Carr and this D still cant stop anyone. Assets need to b poured into the D tackle position.  I dont think Gruden is the 2nd coming. However that being said. I dont get how people are so eager to trade for a guy whos current team wants to get rid of him so badly.
    • I don't claim they're bad, their stats, PFF ratings, health history, and age suggest they should be replaced. They should be replaced regardless of their QB strategy or motivation.   Before slamming my recommendations, take a look at their data. I'm specific, using data to support.  You're being anecdotal and lazy citing "roster management". Roster management is knowing the performance, age, health and cost of the roster, which I've used clear and specific example.   As far as replacing, yes, via draft and FA. I also illustrated specifically how many starters we turned over in each of the last 3 drafts, and that doesn't even take into account FA. And again, your anecdotal. 
    • I get what you're saying, but I simply think a 3T inside does far more for us than a limited rusher at DE. We're already top 10 vs the run, and bottom 10 vs the pass, so to me, just not a good fit. I wouldn't even consider Espenesa at 13. If Kinlaw is there, he's an obvious take. If Kinlaw isn't, it would be a decision between OTs Wirfs, Becton, and Thomas (one of the three will be available), Gallimore (DT), and Chaisson. And that assumes we already have solved for QB, and AC is coming back (we still need to go OT). I'd also take Kinlaw even if we brought in a DT via FA too, especially if it's a short term deal and/or aging vet.
  • Members