Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!
Sign in to follow this  
LJpalmbeacher2

A interesting article in NY Times

The Saints got screwed, but I kinda resent the New York Times trying to tell me I need to feel the same about the other two contests.

It's too easy to make something seem like an abomination, so easy to get caught up in their hysteria, but I'd rather take each circumstance on it's own merit, and make my own judgement.

I can be as cynical as the next guy, but try to weed out the peer pressure of it all.

• Like 1

Could have been a coincidence, but when I tried to close out of the article my computer froze.

• Haha 1

Complete load of crap. 

I understand that the Saints got screwed on one play. I get that. It had nothing to do with Brees throwing a pick in OT though. The Saints could have easily won that game despite the bad call. I get it, but stop crying about it. 

And the Patriots-Chiefs game getting lumped in with this garbage is absolute nonsense. The roughing the passer call on KC was terrible. Not a penalty. But in an equally as egregious manner, the Chiefs got away with a major penalty (offensive PI) on a 2nd down play (same as the Patriots) on a 4th quarter drive on a long completion to Watkins.

So, each team benefited from a late-game call or non-call.  

• Like 1

An article comparing the NFL to the world of politics will only end up in a political discussion which isn’t allowed by the site rules. 

Locking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5