Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Little confused

mirobi48

6 minutes ago, mirobi48 said:

Didn't Riech send a letter out with a explanation out why he let go of our best OL coach the Colts have had in the last 10 years. Right

Because it wasn't my guy per Riech?

Then he hires a Ol coach that has no ties whats so ever with Riech

He was let go due to philosophical differences.    

• Like 3

First, just because they haven't worked on the same staff doesn't mean they have no ties to each other.

Second, 'my guy' means 'the guy I chose.' Just like the rest of the offensive staff, many of whom Reich has never worked on the same staff with. But they're all 'his guys.' Rathman, for instance, never worked with Reich before last year. 

Third, why is this thought thread worthy? Couldn't it have been added to the thread about this hiring?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, mirobi48 said:

Didn't Riech send a letter out with a explanation out why he let go of our best OL coach the Colts have had in the last 10 years. Right

You may want to rethink this post.   It is all wrong.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mirobi48 said:

A bit confusing indeed. Atleast to us lol.

10 hours ago, mirobi48 said:

I did not get a letter.  

And who is Riech?

3 minutes ago, mirobi48 said:

Love the attacks. 

Oh that is right Denvers OL was the best in the NFL last year

That's pretty sad, you think you are being "attacked".  You have must have pretty thin skin.

But I will ask you a serious question.  Denver's line was not the best in NFL last year, I don't think anyone has claimed it was, but was the reason they were not the best a talent issue or an oline coaching issue?

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, mirobi48 said:

Love the attacks. 

Oh that is right Denvers OL was the best in the NFL last year

Attacks?

Dave DeGuglielmo was fired from the Pats because their O-line was crap under him.  Perhaps the Colts have the talent on the line and it just made Dave DeGuglielmo look good.

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 11:07 PM, Superman said:

First, just because they haven't worked on the same staff doesn't mean they have no ties to each other.

Second, 'my guy' means 'the guy I chose.' Just like the rest of the offensive staff, many of whom Reich has never worked on the same staff with. But they're all 'his guys.' Rathman, for instance, never worked with Reich before last year. 

Third, why is this thought thread worthy? Couldn't it have been added to the thread about this hiring?

Sounded to me like we had a motivational Marine drill sergeant and Reich / Ballard wanted more of a coach and technique teacher. It sort of depends on what works best given the nature of the OL personnel.

On 1/30/2019 at 2:52 PM, Coffeedrinker said:

If that's the criteria then I am attacked everyday by my wife, she never agrees with me.  :)

Well that’s because you’re always wrong, her words buddy not mine lol. My wife carries the same narrative though. lol 

• Like 1

On 1/30/2019 at 11:40 AM, Superman said:

No one has attacked you, come off it.

But if you don't like the hire, you could have just said 'I don't like the hire,' instead of posting a weak thread with a weak rationalization. 

He's trolling. He posted the thread to get people riled up and disagreeing with him, which largely did. 

We should all just ignore these kind of posts from now on. Truly.