Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Concern that 4 Refs that worked in NFCCG lived in So. Cal

LJpalmbeacher2

Saints clearly got cheated. It is funny how a lot of people sugarcoat that non-call now by saying, well the Saints had a chance to put the game away early or the Rams had bad calls go against them. I don't want to hear that nonsense, sorry. That 1 call cost the Saints the game, can't sugarcoat it with me. Everyone knows it deep down. If the Saints get that call, they run the clock out and kick a FG and win. Common Sense. Those REFS should never REF another Playoff game. I am not even a Saints fan, far from it and saying that.

After SuperBowl 40 it took Hasselbeck a while to move on after the REFS/Steelers cheated him out of a Ring. Moving on is easier said than done. I am still not over 1995 when the REFS cheated us when we played the Steelers in the AFC Title Game. It cost us the AFC Title. I am not even talking about the last play, I am talking about Kordell Stewart going clearly out of the endzone, coming back in and catching a TD. The REF looked right it and called nothing. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Agreed. In fact, it would be more suspicious if the refs were from Southern Cal, not less. That would upset the most casual NFL fan. They can get refs to do whatever they want. The town they are from has no bearing on that. A ref from New Orleans would do it if they got paid too.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

It just means Kraft will have to pay them more than he normally does when paying off refs.