2016 stats 27 receptions 462 yards, and 5 Tds

Games watched:

2018 against Syracuse 

2018 against Virginia 

2018 against Boston College 

2017 against Wake Forest 

2017 against Clemson 

Strengths:

A tall WR with a very large wingspan and catch radius. Very quick feet, kinda rare for someone his size too have feet as quick as his and as twitchy as he is. He doesn't have much of a problem getting open though either double moves or is straight line speed. His long speed is a tad underrated and will pull away from defenders as he finds his next gear. Even though the offense he was in was a very vertical style I do not believe he will have any problem picking up on a NFL route tree. What pro style routes he does run he runs them well. Very polished in a lot of aspects and can beat press man and find soft spots in zones. He is essentially everything you want in a #1 WR size, length, speed, ability to get separation, willingness to block, willingness to go up the middle and take a hit, and can win 50/50 balls. His body control is superior especially for his size.

Weaknesses:

He often times relies on his body to catch the ball. While he is a willing blocker he is not the greatest one. I dont know if it is by play design or what but sometimes it appears he gives up on running his route mid way through the play. I don't know if he gets covered up and just stop, but I have seen it on a couple plays. Sometimes doesnt use his big body to force DB's out of his way to get the ball. Honestly I am just nit-picking things at this point in time. 

Overall:

I am a huge fan of his after watching his tape. I think the closer we get to the draft and combine the more he is going to rise up boards. I would like to see him put on more muscle going into the league but I think he would absolutely be a great compliment to this team. Some places are calling him a 2nd round pick but I am thinking we will get lucky if he falls to us in the first. He is my third favorite WR right now and I'm sure that will change as time goes on but I am very excited for him. I will retract my prior statement in another post about him being similar to Moncreif, I think he has more upside than Moncreif did so at this point and time I am having troubles coming up with a good pro comparison for him.

P.S I am sorry this one has taken so long for me to get too, and I am sorry if this one is a bit more scattered and not at the same quality as per usual just have alot of things going on but i still wanna push through and do a couple more of these.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, twfish said:

Weaknesses:

He often times relies on his body to catch the ball. While he is a willing blocker he is not the greatest one. I dont know if it is by play design or what but sometimes it appears he gives up on running his route mid way through the play. I don't know if he gets covered up and just stop, but I have seen it on a couple plays. Sometimes doesnt use his big body to force DB's out of his way to get the ball. Honestly I am just nit-picking things at this point in time. 

The body catches is new to me I've read a lot about how great his hands are.

I wasn’t as impressed with the highlight video I watched of him I’ll check out the videos you posted 

Edit: I watched his highlights against Clemson, Syracuse, and Virginia. Wouldn’t mind getting him with one our first 3 picks. I think he does need to put on some more muscle and improved his run blocking but imo he’s got good potential, and would be a good fit opposite Hilton.

Edited by TYtheGHOST

13 hours ago, Zoltan said:

The body catches is new to me I've read a lot about how great his hands are.

Like I stated I was just nit picking because I do believe he is one of the more polished receivers in this class. But if you watch the film he does do alot of body catches. 

• Thanks 1