Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ballard admits they pursued FAs last year

csmopar

1 hour ago, shastamasta said:

If penalty celebrations are now the measure of a malcontent player...then there are lot of guys who should never be Colts (including some already on the roster).

It's one thing to not want AB for some of these things...but my issue was with the poster saying AB was worst than TO or Moss. That's just ignorant. Moss forced his way off multiple teams...and TO was literally crazy. If  social media existed then like it does now...who knows what would have happened with those two.

I definitely dont think hes worse, but its worth noting that AB has been going to TO for advice. That seems a bit worrisome. 

https://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2019/01/25/terrell-owens-giving-antonio-brown-advice-according-to-terrell-owens/

9 minutes ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

I definitely dont think hes worse, but its worth noting that AB has been going to TO for advice. That seems a bit worrisome. 

https://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2019/01/25/terrell-owens-giving-antonio-brown-advice-according-to-terrell-owens/

Depends on the advice. If it's how he should NOT act...then I guess that's not bad.

But haha yeah...on the surface that's worrisome. Then again, they could have just bumped into each other somewhere once in the past year and TO is saying "yeah...I am sort of his mentor."

I think AB is ticketed for SF. That is going to be an interesting team next season. Kittle is legit...Pettis looks like a find...and they have a few interesting RBs...Jimmy G...and Shanahan calling plays. Toss in AB and you might have a top 10 offense or better.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Eventhough our need is a WR, if I had to choose between the 2, I am taking Bell over Brown. Bell is much younger and is a great WR out of the backfield. He has never been a locker room problem either. Brown is 30 and a locker room problem. Bell is just playing hardball with Pitt because they keep franchise tagging him, doesn't make him a locker room problem IMO. I would do the same thing in reality. Brown got his huge contract and still acts like a jerk.

To me, Brown is a completely different situation than Bell

What Brown did is MUCH worse than Bell......  I wouldnt touch Brown with the preverbial 10ft pole

I was a early believer that we should go after Bell.

I have cooled off on the idea.... mostly, as Mack started to play better after that

I do believe that we need a RB with some more sand in his pants...... 210 to 220lbs

I also believe that this offseason, we need to work in and make Mack more of a recieving threat

For those that keep saying that Bell is a locker room cancer, they would have to show me a link

I dont have that answer, and believe that people on this board dont have that answer either

• Like 4