Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Laser pointer pointed at Brady during AFCCG

Roger

Ok, first it didn’t effect anything but come on!! Grow up people stop trying do stupid things like this to effect the game. The only outcome will be:

1. You will be banned for life from seeing your favorite team live ever again 

2. Probably get a fine and some community service.

Just sad how people can well behave during a game.  People need remember it’s just a game no need go all full dumb like this!

5 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

Ok, first it didn’t effect anything but come on!! Grow up people stop trying do stupid things like this to effect the game. The only outcome will be:

1. You will be banned for life from seeing your favorite team live ever again 

2. Probably get a fine and some community service.

Just sad how people can well behave during a game.  People need remember it’s just a game no need go all full dumb like this!

already being discussed

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

How dare anyone do something against the rules that effects the outcome of a game. 

Only Patriots are allowed to do that

Lol that wasn’t my point! Lol.. my point was how stupid he or she was.. they gained nothing but a life time ban 

1 hour ago, JimJaime said:

What I have seen from bleacher report it was thankfully a green laser pointer. Imagine if it had been red?  They probably stop the game IF they noticed it. (Yes it’s a laser pointer but in this day and age could be a crazy fan or worse.)

There are green laser sights for firearms as well

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Superman said:

The fans at Arrowhead were jerkish, I think. They were throwing snowballs throughout the Colts game -- one almost hit Rigo during a punt -- and now pointing lasers at Brady's eyes.

They have never been there as often, so act like you have been there doesn't apply to them, I guess!!! :) 

• Like 1