Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will you be watching the SB?

dodsworth

Who is watching the SB?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be watching the SB?

• Yes, I will watch this SB
    • No, not interested and will watch something else.

On 1/25/2019 at 9:53 AM, DaveA1102 said:

Agreed.  I can see why some potentially get put off by his enthusiasm being a bit over the top but I think its great.  He is a fan as much as anything else.  Even just putting that aside, his analysis is great, really takes you inside the game, especially from the QB perspective.

Its not just about the predicting plays, its the fact he tells you what the QB is thinking pre-snap, like you are in the game.  Great stuff and delighted he is calling the SB.

I just don't like how he extra. Now, if he took it down a bit, he might be more watchable. 

39 minutes ago, dodsworth said:

Soooo, to all of the Colts fans that watched the Superbowl, did you enjoy

watching Tommy boy hoist his 6th trophy? I'm glad I didn't watch it

and have that image in my mind lol.

I turned it off before it got that far.

3 hours ago, dodsworth said:

Soooo, to all of the Colts fans that watched the Superbowl, did you enjoy

watching Tommy boy hoist his 6th trophy? I'm glad I didn't watch it

and have that image in my mind lol.

Hoisting the SB trophy is a habit for them not an event. The NE defense should have been given the MVP award. NE beat Seattle and the Rams with a last second interception. Belichick can take his guys nd beat your guys and take your guys and beat his guys.

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 1:55 PM, dodsworth said:

Voting is 50/50 right now. Why any avid Colt fan would sit and 

watch this horse dung is beyond me. Keep voting.

People or so called "fans" that refuse to watch are the same little boys that played back yard football and when their team started losing said, "Fine, I'll just take my ball and go home, that'll you show you guys."

38 minutes ago, King Colt said:

People or so called "fans" that refuse to watch are the same little boys that played back yard football and when their team started losing said, "Fine, I'll just take my ball and go home, that'll you show you guys."

You are an obvious Pat fan disguising himself as a Colt fan on this 

board. Go back to your Pats forum troll.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Maybe people are sick of seeing them in the SB every year, maybe you are not, that is your prerogative. To me it is getting bland. Of course the Pats are a great dynasty but watching them win every year is like watching paint dry at this point unless you are a diehard Pats fan. Every fanbase feels like that not just us.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Maybe people are sick of seeing them in the SB every year, maybe you are not, that is your prerogative. To me it is getting bland. Of course the Pats are a great dynasty but watching them win every year is like watching paint dry at this point unless you are a diehard Pats fan. Every fanbase feels like that not just us.

Fact.  

For me it's more than the SB appearances. 

Say what you will, you can call me a hater, call me jealous, say I'm envious, whatever.

I actually was happy for them when they won the Super Bowl following 911. I think most of the country was.  It was unexpected and it was uplifting at the time.

I have, however, since lost all respect for the organization, And not because of the winning, but because of the character of the team.  Too many scandals to count, from spying, to convicted murderer, to deflategate, to PEDs, and so on.  I just lost respect, plain and simple.

2 hours ago, Gramz said:

Fact.  

For me it's more than the SB appearances. 

Say what you will, you can call me a hater, call me jealous, say I'm envious, whatever.

I actually was happy for them when they won the Super Bowl following 911. I think most of the country was.  It was unexpected and it was uplifting at the time.

I have, however, since lost all respect for the organization, And not because of the winning, but because of the character of the team.  Too many scandals to count, from spying, to convicted murderer, to deflategate, to PEDs, and so on.  I just lost respect, plain and simple.

The one thing the NFL has going for it is parity.  I don't watch the NBA because it is a major market affair.  Yeah there's a soft cap, but clearly the big market cities have an advantage and since it's a super star driven league, superstars find their way eventually the Lakers, Celtics, etc.  MLB is the same, but with an unlimited cap, you can essentially pay to play at every position.  If the NFL doesn't have parity, I find myself caring less and less.

This isn't about Tom Brady anymore.  Whether he's the greatest of all time or not, a coach like Bill Belicheck is what tips the scales.  The fact of the matter is, Brady would just be another guy or, at best, a good quarterback without Bill.  But Belichick, if he didn't have Brady it would have just been someone else, Bledsoe or someone after Brady.  He's that good of a coach.  He has almost single handedly made this a lopsided league.  And good for him, good for Pats fans.  But I don't care to watch it.

• Like 2