Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I might be wrong but I doubt we draft a QB after thinking about this yesterday. I have feeling we sign Rivers for 2 years and draft one next year in Rivers last season to groom him. Rivers has a great relationship with Reich and we have a great O.Line so it would make sense to sign Rivers. Nobody knows what Ballard is thinking, I have no clue either but this is my gut feeling. I say we take a WR with the 13th and a 3T at 34.
    • Good stuff except you switched these around: JB time to throw (2nd best) vs Rivers time to throw (bottom 5).   Yep, just a bridge.  I'd feel different if we didn't have the cap space to spare.  
    • BTW it seems like Love's official time is actually 4.74, rather than 4.68... not that it matters much but yeah... 
    • Thanks for the data reminder.  I just recall he was a jackleg.  :^)
    • It's unfortunate that everyone basis winning championships on having a great franchise or a great same core team. That is just the business of sports. I have been a Cubs fan since 1984 and up until they won it all in 2016, I got teased/trolled a lot by my friends and on other sites. It took a championship to shut everyone up and people still throw in it took 108 years  . The Pacers have had one of best franchises since 1998 but it gets overlooked because we haven't won a championship. Main reason why we haven't won 1 is because of Michael Jordan and the Bulls, then Kobe and Shaq. In the PG years - we had to face LeBron and Wade.   1998 - lost in 7 games to Michael Jordan in the ECFinals. Game 7 was close, we win that series we win the Championship IMO.   2000- lost to Kobe and Shaq in the Finals, like anyone in history would've beat that team??   2013 - lost to LeBron and Wade in 7 games in the ECFinals.     -Pacers have been unfortunate to have played against some of the greatest teams ever over the last 20 years. We could have 2 or 3 Championships if not for that. My point is lets just enjoy the games, and things are what they are. We don't have a great team right now but they are good and fun to watch most nights. You guys do realize we are on pace to win 50 games? Some people act like we are a 25 win team the way they post in here. Turner doesn't suck, I like Sabonis better but Turner's defense is priceless. We have 2 good Big's, most teams do not and when Dipo gets to 100% we will be a tough out in the playoffs.
  • Members