horseshoecrabs

We are the Colts!

Hey guys ,

To sum this season in a nut shell, We have  set the gantlet, for next season. Let's hope we continue to draft well and  get the FA players we need to personify, the mind set we have established  for our younger  players, We need  some more skilled players on offense  & defense  to enhance our current roster  next year. With a healthy Andrew Luck, the sky is the limit, So we need to strike now why the iron is hot next season  to bring a championship season back to the Colts!  With the right  roster, and not a lot  of  injuries , I feel that the coaching staff will  be even better next season , for us to make a run at the Super Bowl! Let us prepare  for next Season, and support our team for the run at Next's years  Super Bowl! We are close to Excellence guys! let's  believe. we can do this . I know this  is  a Rah Rah pep talk guys, but I truly believe , that we are close to doing this. 

We had a good season, great as far as overachieving,

1. 10-6 made the Playoffs

2. Won a Playoff game at Houston to regain AFC South supremacy. 

3. Made the Elite 8

4. Ballard = GM of the Year

5. Luck = Comeback Player of the Year and he is healthy.

-Let the good times roll baby!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, horseshoecrabs said:

Hey guys ,

To sum this season in a nut shell, We have  set the gantlet, for next season. Let's hope we continue to draft well and  get the FA players we need to personify, the mind set we have established  for our younger  players, We need  some more skilled players on offense  & defense  to enhance our current roster  next year. With a healthy Andrew Luck, the sky is the limit, So we need to strike now why the iron is hot next season  to bring a championship season back to the Colts!  With the right  roster, and not a lot  of  injuries , I feel that the coaching staff will  be even better next season , for us to make a run at the Super Bowl! Let us prepare  for next Season, and support our team for the run at Next's years  Super Bowl! We are close to Excellence guys! let's  believe. we can do this . I know this  is  a Rah Rah pep talk guys, but I truly believe , that we are close to doing this. 

What coaching staff?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

We are close. If we can have a good draft & perhaps hit on a good FA or two, we will be able to take that step forward toward greatness. One thing I'm pretty sure of is we won't be picked pre season at #32 again this time.

• Thanks 1

Exceeded my expectation this year, and it felt good to be excited about the team again!

I'm looking forward to next season. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh that was the problem in the KC game the players thought they were the Cardinals!  Now I get it!

just kidding.

it was a great season.  Seasons like this or 12 or 95 are always more fun because they aren’t expected so people are less critical of them they just enjoy the ride.  Now we will find out if the Colts can take the next step.  I trust in Ballard and Reich but I probably said the samething about Grigson and Pagano after 2012 too.  Hopefully Ballard and Reich follow the model laid out by Polian and Dungy instead but that will be hard to do.  Either way I am along for the ride no matter what.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, horseshoecrabs said:

Hey guys ,

Hahahahaha