Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

New England (+3) at Kansas City (1-20-19)

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Its not a TD..but it touched him

I don’t know. If it were our team we would definitely say it didn’t touch him and tbh, I don’t think it did. Glad the call on the field was he did. May be hard to over turn. 

4 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

This will go NEs way

Always seems to. :thmdown: Let's hope it is different this time.

2 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

The call on the field should stand.  Hard to over rule one way or the other. 

Those are the base rules...no way to overturn

Hmm... It's that initial bounce. He did touch it! LMAO I'm so stupid.

That should put to rest who's the owner of the NFL and the refs. Kraft, Kraft, Kraft...

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It wouldn’t shock me if our receiving core was TY, Funchess, Campbell, Cain and Fountain though. Especially if someone steps up on punt returns.
    • Fountain couldn’t  even make the roster last season when we had no receivers though. Instead of saying working back into the lineup I could of said bringing him into the lineup slowly. I noticed today that a lot of players on other teams were announced as being on Pup today. Doesn’t look like Cain will be. He looks really good on videos he posts on Instagram.  This team is so high on him and think he is going to be a star. It would be shocking if they let him go before they see what he can do when fully healthy. Fountain would really have to show star potential.
    • This is where I think a lot of Colt fans could be disappointed - when was Cain ever IN the lineup?  He was obviously set up for more instant success than Fountain b/c of Clemson coaching and better competition (vis-a-vis that of N. Iowa).  However, Fountain has likely developed way more than Cain since he’s been in Indy.  And look up their workout numbers - Fountain is an incredible athlete.
    • All I read from that is that on two separate occasions he was frustrated. The first just after having a friend murdered, very understandable. the other after having a really poor game while hurt players scream at refs all the time so I don't hold that against him and he could have handled the media better but he wasn't even really that bad then.
    • The 2006 Bears finished 13-3 (best in the NFC), tied for 2nd in the NFL in points scored, were 3rd in points allowed, had a great two-headed rushing attack, and arguably the best defense/special teams in the league.  Oh, and they DESTROYED the Brees-led Saints 39-14 in the NFCCG...   How were the Bears a "weak" opponent?   Just because of Rex Grossman?  When the Ravens won a Super Bowl with Trent Dilfer, was that a "weak" team?  Were the Broncos "weak" when they won with a sub-par Manning?
  • Members

• DougDew

DougDew 3,098

• ReMeDy

ReMeDy 2,698

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 4,079

• COLTS7

COLTS7 283

• CR91

CR91 8,196

• coltsfansince65